Aurora hostile to MMJ?

Funboy

Hello fellow mmj patients!

This is my first post to this forum, and I am ready to become a personal caregiver. I live in Aurora, and am constantly reminded that this place is the asshole end of Colorado.

I want to become a personal care giver and already have five friends that are ready to fill out their caregiver forms and make me their source for medicine. I have already built out a room in our house, and have borrowed money from a potential patient to get a grow going. But as soon as I got everything ready to hook up and get clones the Aurora Chief of Police made a statement to the press that they would not recognize any MMJ business within city limits and would basically bust anyone trying to run an MMJ business. Not to mention the Moratorium they placed on any MMJ businesses and their refusal to ratify Amendment 20. I have heard through the grape vine that even if I have all my paperwork in order, and have my six cards on the door they will still bust down my door, guns drawn and treat myself and my entire family like federal criminals.

I have made my mind up to move venues and get the hell out of this hostile environment ASAP. I will not risk my family to a bunch of police running around like cowboys, with me being the Indian (my sincere apologies to any native Americans out there)...

Do you guys have a take on this?

Advice? Also- does anyone know of any convictions involving phone records/ tapped phone calls? The Aurora Gestapo has me totally paraniod right now. Before I knew about Aurora's policies I had a brief conversation with a friend that called me from Aurora City jail- he is a city steward in their jail and I mentioned my intrest in becoming a caregiver/ dispensary to him on the phone. I feel like a complete dumb ass, and am looking for options.:thanks:

Boulder county. They seem to be the most acceptable to the law. Weld, Larimer, and more I'm sure, are using tax payer money to fight for their own personal beliefs. Justice my ass.

Back
Top Bottom