Aussie second grow

Mongbrain0406

Hey so I just pulled off my first grow got almost 3 oz off one strawberry kush plant in a like 80 cm x 80 cm tent with a viparspectra 600w now I'm onto my second grow and idk why I decided I wanted to grow two plants as I knew I would run into this problem and they are running out off room in the tent so now I want to buy a bigger tent I have a 600 w hps and i was thinking i would like to get in my smaller tent with my vipar and flower in another tent with my 600w his and yield maybe 10 oz every three months do you think this is doable and what size tent would I need would a 1.2x1.2x 2m Be big enuf and then what would be the cheapest fan ventilation kit I could find ? Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place thanks for any advice

The tent should be big enough for 2 plants. With a 600w hps there will be a lot of heat you’ll have to deal with. I’d recommend the biggest blower you can afford. At least a 6” blower with a carbon filter. Mine I got from amazon, it’s a cheap Chinese brand but it’s still working.

Back
Top Bottom