Autism and CBD oil

Hi I just grew a pure CBD strain (1%THC -15-20% CBD) it's for my son with autism anxiety and ADHD I wonder if there's any successful parents with that kinda strain or should I look more for 1:1 THC CBD thanks :)

Hello. Here we have tried both. First was the CBD from CW out of CO. It was a good start and it helped but after about a year we found ourselves needing more relief than that could give so we got our son a medical card and began using 1:1 products at about 5 mg of THC with 5mg of CBD for a teenager. We are struggling now with getting him to take it but when he did it seems to have helped. Everyone, including his teachers and school staff, thought it was very helpful for him. He hit a peak at the end of the last school year but many factors caused things to go south. I've grown a mix of plants and am just now ready to infuse some oils to make capsules in a 1:1 dose. I'm hopeful we'll be on the right track again soon.

Sorry, but wanted to let you know our general experience. It has been positive when he takes it. What works for your child will take some experimentation. Just remember to start low (in dose) and go slow. Give it a couple of weeks to see what the effects will be before making small changes unless circumstances dictate otherwise. Try CBD rich prior to adding THC if needed.

I wish you the best of luck. Feel free to reach out to me any time.

Back
Top Bottom