Auto Fem ?

SublimeSmoker

So I'm growing several different strains of bud. Dina Fem's White Widow, AUTO FEM. Dina Fem's Blue Hash and Blue Widow, all Dina Fem is suppose to be feminied. Big Buddha's Chiesel as well. My ? is about the Dina Fem White Widow Auto Fem. I didn't know this was an auto fem plant until I did some further research so for about 30 days it was under 24 hr 400 watt MH light. I put it under a 400 watt HPS light for 18/6 about 7 days ago. I'm still not showing any signs of preflowering. This is my first auto fem grow. Any advice would be great. Should I go ahead and turn the lights to 12/12? Oh yea I'm using Fox Farm's Ocean Forest medium.

So I'm growing several different strains of bud. Dina Fem's White Widow, AUTO FEM. Dina Fem's Blue Hash and Blue Widow, all Dina Fem is suppose to be feminied. Big Buddha's Chiesel as well. My ? is about the Dina Fem White Widow Auto Fem. I didn't know this was an auto fem plant until I did some further research so for about 30 days it was under 24 hr 400 watt MH light. I put it under a 400 watt HPS light for 18/6 about 7 days ago. I'm still not showing any signs of preflowering. This is my first auto fem grow. Any advice would be great. Should I go ahead and turn the lights to 12/12? Oh yea I'm using Fox Farm's Ocean Forest medium.

if its an auto then nothing you can do as far as light type and hours of light will make a difference.
go back to the MH bulb and run that on your 18/6 until about 2 weeks AFTER you start to see pistils.
as with regular plants, blue light is better for the first 2 weeks after flip.

note: some autos do fail to flower at 24/0. this is the exception to the rule above ;)

Thanks for the advice. I noticed today that there are two white pistils so it is showing signs of flowering. Is the HPS light at 18/6 still okay?

Back
Top Bottom