What kind of nutrients do you use for an Auto Fem Plant?

SublimeSmoker

I recently posted about my Dina Fem White Widow Auto Fem plant. I am curious as to what nutrients I should use. I didn't use any through its whole 40 days of life yet but as I stated it is entering flowering. It is under a 400 watt HPS light for 18/6. But I was told to put it back under the MH 400 watt for 24 hrs for at least another week. I use Fox Farm Ocean Forest medium and I have all the Fox Farm Nutrients needed. The Big Grow, Tiger Bloom, And Big Bloom. Which should I use when I put it back under the HPS?

I know how to use the Fox Farm Nutrients. Where it is just entering flowering Tiger Bloom would be ideal for a regular plant but I've never grown Auto Fem before and that's why I was asking.

Due to my lack of space, grow experience and most of all my LACK OF PATIENCE...I grow nothing but Autos.
I have been using Botanicare products with GREAT results. I use Roots Organics "original" soil and Botanicares CNS17 Grow,(I no longer use Bloom... no need with the Hydroplex and Pure Blend Bloom suppliments) and Ripe formulas for feeding.
I also suppliment with Botanicares Liquid Karma,Silica Blast,Hydroplex, Cal-Mag Plus and their Pure Blend "bloom" as directed by Botanicare but at 1/2 strength for Autos. And I also use molasses during last half of growth.
I hope this helps a little... it has worked for me.
014382.JPG
04067.JPG

Thanks for the info Bro, you're the second one to tell me that my Ladies should do just fine with soil alone. I am in the process of starting some Bubblicious and a pure Afghan that I will be trying in just my soil mix (and I will try the Superthrive as well).
Big big mahalo and ALOHA... from Hawaii.:thumb:

Mahalo for the info. I will be doing the "common" type... as I have yet to try any "super autos"
You rock GiG... thats why you got my vote. Good luck on gettin' the win Bro. You deserve it.:headbanger:

if ya get a true afgan you got your hands on the 4th mj strain names afganica it is a strain on to its own very rare stuff and very med potant. most people think there are only 3 main strains sativa , indica and ruderalis but there is a 4th thc/cbd/cbn producing strain and it is an afgany and been coined afganica its genetics are so diferent from other indicas it is an official strain. true hash plant. high in the couch loc canebs. and even some unidentified canebs not found in the other 3. i seed a few seed banks say they have it. or a cross of it. but it was popular in the 80's and so was the hash in the 70's i had some and crossed it back in my early days got seed from a military brother who got it there. from some monks. sure be nice if the seed banks really got their hands on it. one thing i know for sure is the hawian mowie wowie strains have it in their heritage.[long story there]
mowie electric blue and kona gold both had it back in the early 80's .

Mahalo (thanks) for the info... sounds like yo' dome is burstin' with growin' knowledge, and that my friend... makes you a keeper.:thumb:
But correct me if I am wrong... The old-school Hawaiian strains are all sativas (?) Regardless, the beans I got were sent to me from a good ol' bruddah from back in the day growing up in Kaimuki, here in Honolulu who now lives in Cali and makes a good living growing with a co-op and traveling the world in search of exotic strains. He assured me that this was a 100% O.G. Afghan which he had aquired through a trade for his ipod loaded with of all things... Rap music!!!
My Bro said he smoked some and lost his keys for their jeep. LMMFAO!!!
I am veru curious now about what I have learned here and will do some research to possibly learn more about this "Indicana" pheno.
Again... much mahalo

Mahalo (thanks) for the info... sounds like yo' dome is burstin' with growin' knowledge, and that my friend... makes you a keeper.:thumb:
But correct me if I am wrong... The old-school Hawaiian strains are all sativas (?) Regardless, the beans I got were sent to me from a good ol' bruddah from back in the day growing up in Kaimuki, here in Honolulu who now lives in Cali and makes a good living growing with a co-op and traveling the world in search of exotic strains. He assured me that this was a 100% O.G. Afghan which he had aquired through a trade for his ipod loaded with of all things... Rap music!!!
My Bro said he smoked some and lost his keys for their jeep. LMMFAO!!!
I am veru curious now about what I have learned here and will do some research to possibly learn more about this "Indicana" pheno.
Again... much mahalo

i did look into that a while ago, but so far i have only seen urban myths, non of the encylopedia/fact sites i cruise acknowledge a 4th species =(

i would LOVE IT Gairbud if you could site a respectable source for this please :Namaste:

there seems to be alot of misinfo on it but it is a true strain. and if your sorce is good from what you say it is i hope it is the same as i was talking about your in for a treat for sure. and yes most hawian is sativa dominant my relatives are hawian and when in 7th grade i met a guy and he was the first dude i smoked weed with and his whole family been growing for decades over there and spred seed all over the islands every chance they get. i sent them afganica seed a 1/2 baggies worth and they just let it mix with evryone they knew as i sent alot of bud with them so they went crazy with it and brought me the mowie electric blue that was from the wild crosses and they said that the islanders that live there love the stuff. and everyone they knew was growing and spreding high breds on all the islands. so it is wild there as i seen my bros older brother 3 years ago and he said it just gets better every year. said more plants on the island now growing wild every where and kill stuff. they seem to not like most of the mainland stuff and the indicas seem to change after awhile out doors. they love they happy high not so much the couch loc but do like it from time to time.

nepal/afganistan hash plants
had to cut short client came in. and another waiting. but afgani indica is really not indica. it is a seperate plant . it is just clasified as an indica.just like autos are clasified to being rudys there are many dif ones compleatly seperate. but all of us are humans yet all of us are diferent.

Back
Top Bottom