Auto flower

I am also cosidering trying these out, I am a great lover of the cheese and after reading my latest weed world magazine have discoverd they have a auto cheese strain!! Great for me if I do decide 2 try, but am still in 2 minds!! Peace and bud

would it be a good i dea to get auto flowering seed? what exactly is the difference

Auto seeds are not sensitive to 'day length', so would flower on 24/7, and start flowering very early in their life. I grew autos last year, advertised as '8 weeks to finish', in reality it was 8 weeks frrom start of flower. You could detect pre-flowers after less than 2 weeks from seed germination.

I grew Cream Caramel Autos, 10 weeks start to finish, low plants <2ft, and a harvest of about 1oz per plant under the light in the Sky.

Definitely do again.

Would love to see them under a Scrog Mixman!

Heya. im gorwing auto's at the moment.
There is a lot to learn, they are a very different creature.
they grow smaller and a little faster to bud so you get less yield than normal, probably a lot less. But there is less managment.
you cannot clone auto's because they do not have a veg cycle.

take a look at the journal in my sig, my plants are doing well, but i dont want you to look and think 'is that it' because im a beginner at it too, i nearly lost one of them in birth and its playing catch up, my soil is at PH 7 so sub optimal growing conditions and my lights and reflectors are not great.

an auto grown properly can be a beautiful thing =)

ok so minds came ..now should i germinate or are they already????? if so should i germinate untill root pops out seed ak48 auto seed???

well maybe i rushed a lil im calm myself i already plant them it was showing a little the root that is i did sit them n water for 24 hours tho now i have them with 4 lamps on three meadium size pots with a heater on medium and foil backgrounds with organic soil and liuid fertilizer:Namaste:

hey looks good :bravo:....hey can you tell me why ypou tied the leaves i see that alot what exactly is that for also...if im growin inside wit 4 lamps a heater do you think it will grow healthy and tall?? also why did you have a pot in a pot what does that do ????:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom