Auto-Flowering Light Experiment & Breeding?

flashcolash

My questions is can i cross the onxy (m) with the himalaya blue deisel(f).. will this produce a stable strain?
The Onxy-(AK47 x White russian and diesel) and the
Himalaya Blue Diesel- (new york city diesel x blueberry and an
automatic kush strain)

I am doing an auto-flowering light experiment where i will give my plants 24hr/5days and 20hr/2day... I have 10 onxy and 2 himalaya blue diesel.

The plants are rooted in 4"x4x4" rockwool cubes sitting inside an outdoors planter (fortified of course) filled with a mixture of vermiculite and perlite. Using general hydroponic 3 parts 430 watt son agro hps

They are attached to a drip system on a 3/day 30mins schedule.

They ladies have been growing amazingly.

Started with 12 and all 12 germinated. 4 weeks later I have 8 females and 4 males. All males are onxy.

The plants are growing very well under the light regiment. I have noticed after the weekend the roots seem to have grown alot more then during the week. The first 2-3 day of continuous light the plants seems to speed up in growth. Making me to believe some darkness is good for the plants.
And since these are autos im guessing they are harder to stress with light. (but i dont know thats why im experimenting) but seems its working OK

here are some pics
SDC14550.JPG
after 12 days of growth...notice the 2 little yellow ones?

SDC14549.JPG

Now after 25 days of growing....4 males (2 of the biggest plants, 1 little yellow dwarf, and one i already took from the garden gonna take the dwarf i just wanted to make sure it was male)
The females are pretty uniform except for 1 lady thats bigger then the rest.
SAM_08231.JPG

SAM_0822.JPG

SAM_0824.JPG

HI Flashcolash

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom