Auto Flowering Time Question

SparkNShred

I am confused by the flowering/finishing times listed for autos. It seems that there are two different types of autos, the small fast ones, and the "super" autos. The small ones have in their description something like "seed to harvest in 75 days." That's pretty much self-explanatory. The supers, however say something like "harvest 100-120 days." Does that mean 100-120 days from initiation of flowering, like regular non-auto strains, or does that mean 100-120 days from seed to harvest?
Thanks.

Most Auto strains are Indica dominant, Super Autos are Sativa dominant. Super Autos take a little longer to auto flower but will normally start after 4-5 weeks. The flowering period is longer than a normal auto and can take between 100 and 120 days to go from seed to harvest.

The flowering period is longer than a normal auto and can take between 100 and 120 days to go from seed to harvest.

Thank you for your reply, BG.
To repeat my question: does "100-120 days to harvest" mean from flowering initiation to harvest, or from seed to harvest? If it's from seed to harvest, why the different wording?

For an auto it's seed to harvest. Use their time as a baseline, cause they get their time from 1000 watts and perfect grow environment. Most will still go over that time. Wildjim had a fast and vast 60 day strain that is on day 120, and my fast and vast is on day 75 but should be done by day 90. Pay attention to the plant, not the time-line

Back
Top Bottom