Is my auto flowering plant ready to pull yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbuddah420

I've been growing an autoflowering "Royal Bluematic" from Royal queen seeds. It says on the data sheet online that harvest month is 8-9 weeks after sprouting but im not sure if that specifically meaning if it is grown indoors, it has been about 12-13 weeks now and am sure that it hasnt reached its full potential, its my first time growing an auto flowering and im growing it outdoors and would like to know if its time to pull it out of its pot and hang, some of the trichromes have turned amber but some are still bright! ive taken afew photos and would appreciate it if anybody could shed some light on when to harvest!

15q21jc.jpg

9k70y0.jpg

24m6e0m.jpg

2hozm2p.jpg

Royal Bluematic data sheet:
THC 15%
CBD Medium
Yield Indoor 425-475gr m2
Yield Outdoor 70-120 grams per plant dried
Height Indoor 60 - 75 cm
Height Outdoor 70 - 100 cm
Flowering time Autoflowering
Harvest month 8-9 weeks after sprouting
Genetic background Blueberry x Ruderalis
Type Sativa: 10% Indica: 60% Ruderalis: 30%
Effect Stoned and powerful

yeah no i know, i uploaded acouple pictures of some of the trics, dont know if you can see them or not? if not ill upload a better picture

here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

here is the jewelers loupe I own

https://www.sunflowersupplies.com JEWELERS LOUPE 30X MAGNIFICATION LED LIGHT 21mm LENS

here are others

https://www.google.com 30x jewelers loupe

Ok how many hours did you have it on and how much were seeds i love autos and these look nice. Wait for ambers the pics looked white. Sure you cut by now. Dry cure enjoy. Repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom