Autoflower day 58

Justblazegas420

420 Member
My baby was looking flawless then over the days started to look like this.. I’ve used the same nutrients on my other plant and it’s flawless showing no deficiency whatsoever any recommendations on what I should do ??

IMG_6303.jpeg

IMG_6304.jpeg

IMG_6307.jpeg

My baby was looking flawless then over the days started to look like this.. I’ve used the same nutrients on my other plant and it’s flawless showing no deficiency whatsoever any recommendations on what I should do ??

IMG_6303.jpeg

IMG_6304.jpeg

IMG_6307.jpeg
Hey Buddy :ciao: Girls look good, you can make it. :thumb:
Is that soil ? in your pots?
What nutrients are you using?
Are you following the recommended schedule?
And how often are you feeding?
Anything else that might help would be useful.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

As @Bill284 mentions it will help if we know what line of fertilizers you are using. The company name and the name of the product might get someone who uses the same product to jump into the conversation.

We often see the same sort of question come up when growers notice the leaves on their plants starting to yellow and often bronze color area show up at about 2 or 3 weeks after the lighting switch or after the start of flowering. There definitely seems to be a connection between the change in the leaves and the increase in the amount of bud growth.

Back
Top Bottom