Flawless Finish

Geets McWagon

420 Member
hi, I am just completing my first grow and I am having to harvest more quickly than I thought I would., Because I may have gotten the flowering weeks wrong. So I’m trying to use Advanced Nutrients Flawless Finish and it says to let it be in a hydroponic system for six hours but my grow is in soil. So I’m wondering what the best way to trap water in my soil for six hours would be or would it just be to continue pouring the flawless finish water through the soil for six hours, like intermittently? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I’m trying to harvest tomorrow. Thank you, -Geets
EDIT: I have since calmed down a little, and think I may have been reading the trikes wrong, but I'm still going to start flushing now, so any pointers greatly appreciated...

No such thing as instant flush, plant has to drink and poop out the nutes ..so ta speak
Takes time

Good luck
Thanks man. Since I started flushing (probably) too early, do you recommend feeding it once more, or just going with plain water until harvest (even if that isn't for a couple more weeks)?

Back
Top Bottom