Attachments

• 20180801_181046.jpg
    20180801_181046.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 20180801_181058.jpg
    20180801_181058.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 42
Soil in promix
Not 100% sure what you mean...is it the ProMix Soil (black bag) for vegetables? Autos are light feeders and preflowering is totally normal...no rush to do anything drastic...

If it IS the bagged soil, be careful to not overdo it with the additional nutrients...you could do more harm than good....

Yes its the promix black bag Ok tank i only give a small dose of nute i wait more longer between my next feed
I have never used it but I have seen many threads where people have...it is full of nutrients and the plant should be fine without any additional nutrients for at least another week or more. Just water it for a week and watch her...she will be fine and only when she begins to lose some color in her leaves will she be telling you "feed me"....

What's your grow medium?
I've been using promix in pots / smart pots. I just recently started dabbeling in perlite only hempy buckets. I'm running in to a cal-mag deficiency in the hempy buckets. There seemed to be enough cal-mag in the floranova when growing in the promix.

I've been using promix in pots / smart pots. I just recently started dabbeling in perlite only hempy buckets. I'm running in to a cal-mag deficiency in the hempy buckets. There seemed to be enough cal-mag in the floranova when growing in the promix.
I am assuming you are using the ProMix which is mainly peat moss rather than @Rio9112 using the Black Bag soil...

I am assuming you are using the ProMix which is mainly peat moss rather than @Rio9112 using the Black Bag soil...
Correct. It's actually Sunshine mix #8 because that's what the local Agway stocks, but pretty much the same thing. Completely soil-less. Maybe someday I'll venture over to the natural way you do it.

Back
Top Bottom