Autoflower Recommendations?

Greetings and wishing all well. The contests are as amazing as always.

I have a person very close to me who lives far away. He believes he may have the beginnings of liver cancer. His situation has changed and he can no longer grow outdoors and I thought maybe autoflower? Thanks to the generosity of 420 I was able to send him terrific quality seeds, which he (and I lol) could never afford buying. You know who you are* Thanks to you my friend had world class pot and for that I am most grateful. I must also shout out to Colorado Sativas. I inquired about his Highland Durban (knowing my friend likes up sativa. I made no mention of him, but only that I had to wait until my utility bill to see how much extra money I would have. I fully intended to buy them, but being the great person his is, he explained he gives much of what he grows to charity and friends and was sending me a free pack of the Durban. So a shout out to you Gerry...you are the best of us.

My intentions are, since he can no longer grow outdoors is to send him autoflower seeds. Currently I cannot grow here, new landlords and remodeling apartments have put that on hold for now, but want to send to him. I buy from new420Guy for their prices and was wondering if someone knows their strains well enough to make some recommendations? He told me he thinks he may have gotten the cancer, but he will not go to doctors for it. Accepting at his age what he deems is inevitable, seeing his own father have the surgery and his last days in a nursing him in a bed. He wants none of that and is not interested in CBD types. I read the thread about the Eve strains being a possible treatment for cancer, but it is CBD and even if I could find it, he wouldn't want it. He is a bit weird like me. My weirdness is from many years studying in the far east, the goal martial arts and Nirvana.

That all aside, are there any New420Guy recommendation of autoflower he would like? He is a sativa up person and likes the soaring types, but that may not be possible in New420Guy autos. What do I know? Very little lol

Thanks to any responders for your helps....I know so little.

Best wishes to all and may you all find the path that leads to happiness*

Thank you for listening

I wish I knew. Here are some veterans that grow autoflowers. Maybe they can help you. I'm sure there are some people should be on both lists.

@BooWho2
@DeeBoy
@Justin Goody
@Carmen Ray
@Jon
@Onlyautos75
@Roy Growin
@beez0404
@Carcass

And, here are some people that could maybe help you figure out how to make medication with what he grows:

@InTheShed
@Virgin Ground
@StoneOtter
@NickHardy
@Table Mountain Sativa Co
@Emilya Green

I love sativas, too and my favourite sativas are Carnival, Jack Herer and Pineapple Express. I know you can get the second 2 in autoflowers but I don't know about the first strain.

I hope this all works out for your friend.

I wish I knew. Here are some veterans that grow autoflowers. Maybe they can help you. I'm sure there are some people should be on both lists.

@BooWho2
@DeeBoy
@Justin Goody
@Carmen Ray
@Jon
@Onlyautos75
@Roy Growin
@beez0404
@Carcass

And, here are some people that could maybe help you figure out how to make medication with what he grows:

@InTheShed
@Virgin Ground
@StoneOtter
@NickHardy
@Table Mountain Sativa Co
@Emilya Green

I love sativas, too and my favourite sativas are Carnival, Jack Herer and Pineapple Express. I know you can get the second 2 in autoflowers but I don't know about the first strain.

I hope this all works out for your friend.
Cannabiogen CBG Destroyer Auto - hard to find sometimes but that’s my pick.
Originally I bought a few seeds thinking it was a low THC high CBG strain. Turns out it is actually not. It contains no CBG, It’s a mostly Meao Thai Sativa (Mexican and Columbian) bred with ruderalis. I hated Sativas (I thought) but grew the seeds out before I realized.
What I got was by far the weirdest smelling and one of the strangest looking plants ever.
I had it in my mind that I had probably wasted my $.
Weirdest calmest Sativa high. Like a life changing zen type high and total muscle relaxer.
I’ve bred it into almost all my newer auto strains and it compliments most things well.

It’s possible one of our seed sponsors has them, just need to check out their inventory.

Back
Top Bottom