Looking for a strain that tastes like

I'm trying to not completely disregard the forum guidelines here, so please do not turn this into a discussion of the substance.

With that having been stated, does anyone know of a strain that tastes/smells like opium?

hey bud the only strain I can remember that tasted like that was back in the early 80s when we woild get opinated Thi Stick. The buds looked unhealthy and was tied onto a bamboo stick with a string similar to dental floss. But man was it good.

You are reaching a bit for help there TorturedSoul. I have did most drugs out there in my younger days. I don't have a clue what Opium tastes like. There is going to be a limited amount of people that know what it tastes's like.

I wouldn't be surprised that there is one or 2 out there though. Changing terpene levels and profiles are creating smells and flavors that were not there before. Everything plant out there are working with the same terpenes for smells and flavors.

Yeah, the number of fragrances/flavors that could result in varying the levels of the various components of cannabis is insane. Which doesn't guarantee that any one specific flavor could be created, of course.

Flavor profiles are changing all the time. After THC percents got over 20%. People started wanting more flavor. While THC content continued to grow so did terpene profiles. While there are million's of combinations of terpenes. Flavors seem to lean towards a few major players Fuel, Haze, Berry, Citrus. As plants pump out more trichomes for THC strength. Terpenes are going along for the ride. More terpenes mean stronger and different smells.

Is there any strain that is close to the flavor profile you are looking for?

Back
Top Bottom