AutoFlower Test Grow

42 Days From Seed:

100_0506.jpg

Vertigos
4561.jpg

4573.jpg

Mazar
100_05071.jpg

These autos are weird. The only ones I am able to keep happy are the two vertigos. The mazar plants look different every day. One day they are perky and vibrant, the next day they are sad and droopy like in the picture above, and then the day after that they are happy again. The big bang is barely doing anything at all.

All in all i'm pretty disappointed with the performance if these autoflowering strains. The vertigo's got chopped down today. They look and smell great but are very fluffy. Generally it seems, to me, the return i am getting from these plants is not worth the effort i have put in. The rest of the plants, the big bang in particular, are slowly dying for no reason i can see. They are all yellowing from the bottom up. Now it's just a race against time to see if they will finish before they die. They must have different needs than non auto strains. They have all been getting the same regimen of nutes as my non autos who are very happy and vibrant. I will most likely not grow auto flowering strains again. Well... maybe one more time just to see if i can tweak some things to get better results.

Hey Bobzilla! You have some nice lookin plants I will be growing Vertigo and Big Bang too this summer, and I was just wondering how yours turned out!

Thanks SexyKushMomma, here are some pics of the vertigo plants i harvested today.

100_05503.jpg
100_05545.jpg

Are you planning on growing the auto strains? If so I would start the vertigo 2-3 weeks later. That is, if you want to harvest them at the same time. My big bang is WAY behind.

Im in for this one bro, i currently have a 3 week old female that i believe is an autoflower since it showed me sex after 3 weeks of 18/6 from seed. :goodluck:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom