AutoFlower with a few bad leaves Help

BOOJO

Can someone please tell me what I need? Day 39 Critical Diesel AUTO, buds are beautiful, but have a few leafs looking like this. FoxFarm ocean forrest, temp 77-78, other plant is doing great
IMG_025928.JPG

Add 1.5 tablespoons of Epsom salt for the next few waterings, I had two autos do the same thing in the same soil, the ones I have now I started Epsom watering earlier but as soon as I stopped I got problems.

Now I'm not saying this will for sure work, did you let the soil cook for a bit before planting or did you just throw them right in? FFOF is a very hot soil and will cause issues early, if you don't catch it early it could get out of hand.

What are you adjusting your pH to? You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. Your plant may simply need fertilizer nutrients.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanx for the replies, i am living in an Apt. So i use the tap water and ph the water to 6.5-6.8. But the complex also uses water softeners. The whole thing has sun leaves like this, some even real dry almost crisp. I use "lift the pot" method to water, so every couple days.
IMG_025127.JPG
this pick is not good, i will upload another shortly. Actually this pick is before it started.

Thanx for the replies, i am living in an Apt. So i use the tap water and ph the water to 6.5-6.8. But the complex also uses water softeners. The whole thing has sun leaves like this, some even real dry almost crisp. I use "lift the pot" method to water, so every couple days. this pick is not good, i will upload another shortly. Actually this pick is before it started.

yeah i have the crispy leafs as well, im switching up from FF and went to a amended Roots Organic to see if i can not have as many issues.
As for the water, if you buy it from the grocery store in the gal just remember you can re fill them cheaper then buying new. Or you could look for an aquarium store and see if they sell water, i found one by me that sells RO/DI for 29c a gal. 4.68 with tax for 15 gallons.

You do not want to feed your plants softened water, sodium chloride is toxic to plants. you need to either source your water somewhere else or use a Reverse Osmosis filter to remove the high amount of salt from your water.

Back
Top Bottom