Autoflowering White Russians in Deep Water Culture ?

OldBones420

I am in the process of getting things together for my first grow here in San Diego. I was for varying reasons (size, money, time) I have been wanting to do a nice little organic grow with some Lowryder Feminized Autoflowering White Russians. A guy I met at a very cool school called Legal Cannabis Institute here in San Diego...I highly recomend this place...anyway, he is doing an auto grow using a Deep Water Culture system. He says the auto's responded very well to the Deep Water Culture and he's happy. I am just wondering if anyone else in here has any experience in this area...or am I just best to stay organic with auto's ?

Thanxxx in advance everyone...and stay baked
:rollit:

hey bones! I`m on my first bubble grow and I would say any strain would prob grow great in this system, check my grow link in my sig, lots of bubble growers hang out here The Deep Water Culture Home any and all questions can be answered here aabout Deep Water Culture, great people too, peace!

hey bones! I`m on my first bubble grow and I would say any strain would prob grow great in this system, check my grow link in my sig, lots of bubble growers hang out here The Deep Water Culture Home any and all questions can be answered here aabout Deep Water Culture, great people too, peace!

Thanxxx my Montana friend...I'm gonna check those links out ASAP.

Stay baked...:roorrip:

Roseman and MostlyCrazy are the Deep Water Culture guru`s, between the two of them they have had close to 20 Deep Water Culture harvests

Roseman (you will meet him soon, he`s a great guy ) has written many tutorials, this one Deep Water Culture Tutorial, SH Kit & DIY will help you get on your way, peace!

Thanxxx a lot Diesel Farmer...I am gonna study Roseman's work closely. Thanxxx again ! :rollit:

OldBones...Come on over to the Bubble side...we will walk you through it...That Auto will be great for bubbles!!!

Thanxxx a bunch LonghornFan...I'm gonna need the advice...and it occoured to me that SH makes a Deep Water Culture system that can grow 24 plants at once. With you guys helping me to learn the in's and out's of it all...I can't wait to try the 24 planter out. :yummy:

Roseman is a great friend to have!!!!! and Ebb and flow tray for life hahaha but welcome from a fellow friend also in the lovely area called San Diego

:welcome:
Check out the links in my sig, Roseman wrote most of them.
I'm in! :popcorn:

Thanxxx so much Green007 ! It's so cool the way everyone here has such good vibes to spread. Gonna check those links out. :bong::rollit:

Well, Welcome to 420, very glad you're here.

I see you are already getting some warm welcomes and some great Deep Water Culture advice.

Let me know how I might be of some help, friend. I am here to serve.

Roseman...thanxxx. You are one of the "go to" people on here for Deep Water Culture advice I understand. And believe me, I am gonna be probing your knowledge soon...thanxxx again. :420:

Roseman is a great friend to have!!!!! and Ebb and flow tray for life hahaha but welcome from a fellow friend also in the lovely area called San Diego

I agree...and it's good to know I have a friend here. Maybe we can hook up and smoke a bowl or 6. :passitleft:

I agree...and it's good to know I have a friend here. Maybe we can hook up and smoke a bowl or 6. :passitleft:[/QUOTE]

i know some good places to buy equipment and a few good co-ops that are really f=good in every aspect but yea we will see whats up but im always down to smoke and learn more

Thanxxx a lot Diesel Farmer...I am gonna study Roseman's work closely. Thanxxx again ! :rollit:

Thanxxx a bunch LonghornFan...I'm gonna need the advice...and it occoured to me that SH makes a Deep Water Culture system that can grow 24 plants at once. With you guys helping me to learn the in's and out's of it all...I can't wait to try the 24 planter out. :yummy:

aero12_full.gif

They offer the ebb and flow above,

Deep Water Culture_pro_24_normal.jpg

and this 24 site Deep Water Culture system.

Remember Deep Water Culture get a 10% discount for using the secret coupon word.

Back
Top Bottom