Autoflowering

sneakatoke

was wondering what light is recamended for autoflowering seeds .. i plan on getting some seeds from lowlife .. they are auto flowering.
i heard 24 and 20 /4 .. for the whole time veg and flowering:ganjamon: .. hopefully someone on here has some knowledge on this matter ..

Ive never grown any auto flowering strain so from a personal perspective I cannot tell you which yields more. However I hear that for the first two weeks keep a 24 hour light schedual and switch it to 20/4. I dont know if its fact for again, like i said Ive never grown an auto flowering strain before. Personnaly Ide just keep em under 24 hours of light their whole life.

I think Joint Dr recommends 18/6.

I found that 12/12 from day one under HPS produced a slightly smaller plant than the recommended 18/6, but the buds were more dense and the grow time 2 weeks shorter.

The strain itself (Lowryder #2) provided an unpleasant 'high' for me personally, with dizziness and nausea being the main effects.

Hi I apologise for jumping in but I need help and cant start post yet!I'm on my 3rd and final grow. All have been very successful but have to move and don't have the space I currently have 2 60 day lemon at 30 days. Up until now I have been using the same nutes and schedule as per usual. Ie, Dutch pro a and b every other watering. Adding to this Dutch pro take root for first 2 weeks. I plan to add to this Dutch pro explode at about day 40ish ( I'm well aware from prev grows breeders quotes on grow time Iare bogus!). Here's my problem running out of xplode for flowering. Prob enough for 10 days and don't want to buy anymore. Will probably let them go for about 75/80 days so accounting for final flush need about 16 days roughly. Now I've got this ace of buds stuff free with a bulb. I've searched online and can't find much about it. Even the packaging is quite vague. Does anyone know if it is any good. Should i finish with this or start. I'd like to use the xplode up as I love these products but am unsure about the ace of buds on the bottle it says it is a weight additive. Any help appreciated.

for the light schedules I have seen that for vegging the 24/0 goes the best and when autos start flowering go to 16/8 or 18/6.
This method works best for me and the strains I have grown but can be different to other strains.

I do 24/0 for 2 weeks with lots of CFL's and then HPS at 18/6. When buds set I go 12/12 because it's not going to grow much after that. Works for me. Pick a method and see what you get. With Auto's you can do the lights pretty much how ever you want to and they respond. I really like the new auto's.I had bad luck with them a few years ago but they have come a long way and some get fairly tall and all give up good bud. Often 18-22% THC.

Back
Top Bottom