420 Magazine Background

Can you recognize if the offsprings are good?

solareclipse

One of the F2 autoflowering female plant....
Every harvest i will upload the specific plant...
I just flush it ....
I will leave it for 2-3 to dry then i will cut the tops and aftrr that i will continue grow it the rest of the olant with a 0-5-6 nutes....

Attachments

solareclipse

So,how to name this plant...f2 sounds more like laboratory name..
I name u:
-GMS
Good Mediterranean Stu(a)ff
:):(:):):)

I hope this name doesn't exists and to suite me.hahhahhaah

solareclipse

Well....i have good and bad news...
Yesterday 2 mother fuckers from neighbour talk to my mother badly and i couldn't stay without doing nothing...
I just made ones face like "red wallpaper" lol....
The bad news is he went to the police....
Ok....
I took off more than 25 laidies but i love the punches i gave him. .
I fight like a pro...
I can cal it "fist fuck"...
I left only the last part of seeds coz its small and i can burn them quick....
Bybthe way i get my seeds. Auto feminised
I got a 3kilo protein box full of weed and i have lots of material for some good quality hash oil ...
Itbwould be good not to throw this 25 but i destroy the ones face....
Its been more than 10 years since I last beat someone up....
FEEL GREAT!!!!!

Attachments

Jackalope

Well that sucks. I have to agree. Giving someone a well needed asskicking can bring enjoyment. For the cops thing every bit as much as when he talked down to your mother.

The sad part is. Sometimes in growing we have to bite our tongues and let things be. Like it was when he was yelling at your mom. Once free from the grow thing you were free to stand up for your mom. Hope all turns out for you. Good luck with the restart.

solareclipse

Well that sucks. I have to agree. Giving someone a well needed asskicking can bring enjoyment. For the cops thing every bit as much as when he talked down to your mother.

The sad part is. Sometimes in growing we have to bite our tongues and let things be. Like it was when he was yelling at your mom. Once free from the grow thing you were free to stand up for your mom. Hope all turns out for you. Good luck with the restart.
U r absolutely right my friend...
I know i must keep low profile...
But they had knife ...
They are addicted to other things....
I left some there...
I will upload Tomoro..
Have to check if someone is my tail...
Low profile till everything is cleaned up...
Ita ok..
O am not violence person...
I hate guns and all kind of weapons...
I never touch gun in my Life...
Only at the army shot some rounds..
Thank u for advised me coz I forgot to stay low profile..

Jackalope

Guns are what they are. Matters a lot who owns them and why. Mostly I use them for hunting every year. While I don't see myself as a violent person, The right situation can bring out that guy easy enough. Nice to know I have the tools I need to take care of any situation. Where you live and how you are raised changes things a lot.

Yes you definitely need to watch things for a while. Just because you don't see them watching you does not mean they are not. It is a personal thing when you feel it is safe enough to start back up. Good luck.

solareclipse

Guns are what they are. Matters a lot who owns them and why. Mostly I use them for hunting every year. While I don't see myself as a violent person, The right situation can bring out that guy easy enough. Nice to know I have the tools I need to take care of any situation. Where you live and how you are raised changes things a lot.

Yes you definitely need to watch things for a while. Just because you don't see them watching you does not mean they are not. It is a personal thing when you feel it is safe enough to start back up. Good luck.
Wise words.....
I knew i am chatting with a nice person...
U earn my respect from very beginning...

solareclipse

solareclipse

Hey...!!!!
I get some pictures of what I kept ...
So many laidies away...
The 2 main colas plants is the F3 hybrids...
Looks good and yammie..
The others are already flowering are......
Can remember ...
Mix ... Some of them are from F2 hybrid with an auto anesthesia ..same with the mother .the other pots is waiting to germinate same seeds as i just said..
GG x AUTO ANESTHESIA and offsprings of those 2 cross with auto anesthesia.
Lets see how much-many success i wil have..
9 seeds
9 pots.

Attachments

solareclipse

We did a lot of talk about autoflowering plants...about F1-2-3 autoflowering laidies
Here is one F2 photoperiod laidy...
Or she is F3..
Doesn't matter really....

Attachments

solareclipse

Hey my friend... @Jackalope this is what i was looking for...
This perfect size plant...maybe 1 Ince bigger... perfect aroma...really smells good..
I just touch it to take it of the ground and my fingers sticks...
The potency is satisfied enough....
Only left to do is dry/cure i and smoke to taste and feel it...
I have a couple more ...
The bigger one is .......
Woooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!
Perfect all these 3 r perfects...if i could have making seeds to get this strain back......
Wow!!!!!!

Attachments

Top Bottom