Autoflowers closet almost ready ! :)

WeedRyder

i posted yesturday that i finished an home made x6 cfl reflector = 250W total.
so today i worked hard and the grow closet that i make for autoflowers (since it will work 24/0 almost all the time) is almost done i got all the basic's but there are still few tech stuff and vents that are on there way over the mail right now.

first of all i would like to say the pictures arn't high quality as this is a low res camera.

first we have the closet with 2 vent holes, i still didnt install the vents, it will arrive in the next few days in the mail.

IMG_10863.JPG

this is the befor applying the reflective white foil
IMG_10872.JPG

and after !
IMG_10912.JPG

the reflector
IMG_10932.JPG

up we have the power cord
IMG_10943.JPG

and the output for the power cord
IMG_10962.JPG

a small and very silent 2 speeds fan
IMG_10995.JPG

as you see in this picture of the reflector it have a hole in the middle so hot air can come out the top so there wont be any hotspot in the reflector.
IMG_10982.JPG

IMG_10973.JPG

i dont like when light get out of the space of the doors when they are closed
so i made this thing, i took a long strap of rubber the zise i needed and taped it to one of the doors from the inside, doing this will elimnate the lights from going out the space beatwin the doors

IMG_11003.JPG

okay guys i hope you will like what i did so far, i dig you guys as always.
you will see the full and finished closet in my upcomeing grow.

btw sorry for my english i know its bad i'm not from any english country.

:roorrip::cool::yummy::surf::grinjoint::bong::cheer:

Very nice man;)

Love how you used that work-light reflector! That hole up there will really help the heat vent. You're gonna have a bright spot on your ceiling, however;) You can always cover that hole with something that would filter the light but not the heat. Or, just put some aluminum foil over it if the spotlight on the ceiling becomes an issue and see how the heat does.

Looks like everything is coming together for you. It's good that you're not in a rush, and that you're getting everything in place before you start.

Lots of grows seem to go bad because people just wanna grow some bud, but haven't planned and studied how they're gonna go about it.

+rep if I could

regards,

SS

thank you SS :)
i'm most defantly not in a rush as you said, i like to plan befor i do things so i'll do them right.

about the hole in the middle of the reflector i tought it will make the light go to the cilling but its not the light just break all over and so it does not make the light spot brightly on the cilling at all, and the heat is going out there like a chimney, this is a problem with most closed reflectors, good ones should always have air holes or openings at the top becuz if they dont have any heat just go up there and creating a very hot spot.

thank you SS :)
i'm most defantly not in a rush as you said, i like to plan befor i do things so i'll do them right.

about the hole in the middle of the reflector i tought it will make the light go to the cilling but its not the light just break all over and so it does not make the light spot brightly on the cilling at all, and the heat is going out there like a chimney, this is a problem with most closed reflectors, good ones should always have air holes or openings at the top becuz if they dont have any heat just go up there and creating a very hot spot.

Good deal, keep the hole!

I'm excited for you bro!

regards,

SS

Sweet Cabinet Weedryder!!!
I will following your grow with much interst...
+reps

hey dude ..

great idea and great light .

im just starting my first grow, got auto critical seeds and ive got 2x125w cf bulbs.

one bulb is for veg and one for flower ..

Is it ok to run them both from the start seeing as i have autoflower seeds ??

any input would be great

happy smoking dude

Back
Top Bottom