Autoflowers growing very slow: Soil problem?

That's interesting you say that. I don't think I have ever heard about that, what is it? I will research anyways. The only reason I don't give them full sun is because I did that before and ended up killing some seedlings. It's the mix between the sun and heat, it gets a very dry atmosphere and dries the plants in a day when it's severe. When do you start placing them under full sun?

With this batch, I started the day their helmets came off. I think I started with 3 hrs early morning, and 3 hours in the evening. Increased the time each day until full sun about day 7 or 8. They do have to be watched carefully because the root system is small and they can (and will) dry out quickly.

It's crazy hot and dry here compared to normal. Even the larger plants are struggling. It's been tough to keep them hydrated but not over watered.

Hi Davidson just wondering how the seedlings are making out?

Hey man, sorry for not replying. I went there two days ago and they seemed a little bit better, im going there tomorrow again and will take some pics to upload here!
I am testing two new seedlings on another soil and see what happens. they popped out today from the soil.

Thanks man for your support!

So, I went there yesterday and took some pics.
They are clearly better than before.
My only concern now is if they are indeed coming back to life, since they are autoflowers, that they will start flowering way too soon before they grow more.
Anyways, here are the pics, and thanks for the support.

Attachments

• ak.jpg
    ak.jpg
    644.4 KB · Views: 70
  • blueberry.jpg
    blueberry.jpg
    912.3 KB · Views: 67
  • cbd industrial plant.jpg
    cbd industrial plant.jpg
    832.3 KB · Views: 69
  • somango.jpg
    somango.jpg