Automated Grow Box!

euphor

I'm looking to get an opinion from growers who have used automated grow boxes. I'm trying to decide between SuperLocker LED 3.0 and BC Northern Lights Roommate. What are your thoughts?

Also, having read many threads I know most of you are aching to call me retarded for spending so much money. I have my reasons, encourage you to refrain from taking this thread in that trajectory.

Here are some of the points that are inclining me toward buying SuperLocker:
- more stealth
- possibly 8 plants (anyone successfully grown 8?)
- cheaper
- smaller 'footprint'
- LED means lesser heat

Looking forward to hear your opinions! I'm a complete noob, never grown anything.

LEDs are cool I guess, I mean if their short plants you'll be okay, should have frosty buds on top. Totally understandable that you just want a nice system so you can start smoking bud ASAP but your gonna get people saying that it's way overpriced. And IMO it is overpriced and LEDS aren't good to me for alot of reasons but again if your plants are small and bushy those reasons don't matter.

You say you've never grown, I'd honestly start out right there. Grow something with a simple dwc system and get those virgin thumbs green. I'm telling you, you'd be surprised how easy and cheap it can be.

Grow a tomato plant, do something to get a taste. Don't fuck up your beautiful MJ on your first time. Grow a tomato or something and fuck up that and learn. So that when you grow MJ your on point and prepared. TRUST ME.

Since your looking at LEDs you can buy a panel separately and put that panel anywhere! No heat issues so you have a major benefit right there. And with all the money you woulda saved you can build a much much more elite system customized to your needs. Down the road if you buy one of those systems you probably would end up regretting because all that doe could have been used to make and optimize a grow op. shit you could buy a locker and do the same thing.

I'm afraid I didn't answer your question.

Back
Top Bottom