Paquids

Hello everybody I recently purchased a BCNL grow box the producer to be exact. I'm currently one week into my grow (started from seed) this is my very first time growing. I have a couple buddies that have experience but none of them grow in boxes and neither do hydros. I'm hoping to get a little extra help if from experienced growers especially if you own a producer yourself. My plants as of now look pretty good in my opinion but could be wrong. So I'll appreciate if you join me in my grow and give me your best tips & tricks. Also forgot to add I'm doing 18 purple kush, there's 18 pots in the box so I said might as well use all of them all.

These are my 18 PK they look pretty healthy so far. Today is a week after I put them in the 1/2 inch rock wool
image7967.jpeg

Hey there!

:welcome:

I don't have experience with the BCNL products but i've seen a few members who do. I thought i would chime in anyways.

So I'll appreciate if you join me in my grow and give me your best tips & tricks.

That photo is a perfect place to start your own grow journal! Particularly if you plan on making regular updates; that way all of your information is compiled in one place and it will be easy for members to assist you on your journey!

Theres a link in my signature to show you how to get started on your own journal; be sure to read the sticky in the grow journal forum before finishing your first post!

your seedlings look excellent so far, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom