Autos

Sweetcakes

420 Member
I've been growing autos and on week 5 and 6 of flower they start doing football seat Pockets some of them have hair coming out of it and most of them have little black seed specs it looks like usually it would do this when the plant needs to be cut down but she's been growing too long but it's still premature why are these football Pockets appearing everywhere when there's no males around

Can you repost that with a picture or two that shows what you're taking about, please (and maybe throw in a few punctuation marks, lol)?

EDIT:

I've been growing autos and on week 5 and 6 of flower they start doing football seat Pockets some of them have hair coming out of it and most of them have little black seed specs it looks like usually it would do this when the plant needs to be cut down but she's been growing too long but it's still premature why are these football Pockets appearing everywhere when there's no males around
20190623_015116.jpg

My female Auto at week 5 and 6 of flower is starting to make seed Pockets or training hermaphrodite when she's not ready to cut down

Attachments

• 20190623_015116.jpg
    20190623_015116.jpg
    387.2 KB · Views: 32
Those are female calyx'
I don't know what you mean by black specks.
She's not turning hermaphrodite,at least not in that pic.
Relax.

Pollen travels in the wind-any hemp fields or neighbors growing cannabis nearby that you know of?
If your plant had male flowers,you'd see them-anything on her that looks like a little bunch of 6 or 8 bananas hanging?

Yeah there's a lot of those pocket football looking things but the grow up is locked up good

Plus this nonsense was happening to me in winter

It's in the duplex downstairs in the basement in a Gorilla Grow Tent all sealed up and it was still happening in winter

Anything anywhere on her that looks like this? (Male Flowers)

Hell no that's a straight-up male plant right there lol

Mine have hairs coming out of it and some are not I don't know if it's calyx wanting to make buds cuz it's too late to start making new ones like that everywhere she's in her flush mode

Well, if it's that late in the game,don't worry about-there's not enough time left for seeds to develop anyway.
You may get a few little underdeveloped seeds,but they won't affect the smoke.

Just looks like a female plant to me, possibly one that has a few weeks to go, yet, from the appearance of those more recent flowers. What strain is it and how long has it been since you initiated flowering (and was it mature at that time)?

So it's only about 66 days old in the picture?

Is that the one by Humboldt Seed Organization?

Anyone else grow this strain? I'm thinking that reports on time from seed to harvest averaged about 11 to 11½ weeks, but that the "hazier" ones can take closer to 14, maybe 15 weeks. But it's been a while since I followed a grow report/journal of the strain, so I might be misremembering.

When my auto got ripe and hermmied it was yellow banana lookin weiners sticking out of the most mature buds at random locations not in the branching area. Those lil single calyx at the intersection of branchs is normal from what I see. Nice plant finish it by trichome ripeness to your liking and boom you got some great grass.
:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom