Founder
please make some 80x80 avatars and upload them here
https://www.420times.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/641
under 10k in file size please.

then post them in this thread.
i will gather them and add them to the avatar gallery when we reach 100 nice ones.

one day at a time, this place is shaping up nicely...;)

thanks everyone!

My choice would be 80x80 it thats the largest you can go. 100x100 is the best for re-sizing images. The 50x50 just dont do a picture justice. My 2 cents :)

Later Gator
Dad

You mean find pictures for you? I'll try and find some. pm to you or post here?

for those who don't know, its easy to resize images with windows paint. open paint, click on image, click stretch/skew. its easiest to just use the percent thingy. smaller looks better than larger. won't work with animations. and thats all there is to it.

here is a free program i use often for sizing images and its good for selecting areas within a graphic......
https://www.trivista.com/products/asquareimage/

i believe the resizing technology is much better in photoshop, if you have that handy...
i could be wrong, but i think i'm right.

the cheaper the program, the cheaper the final result of image quality, generally....
plus the end result of file size is much better with photoshop as well...
just goes to show, ya get what ya pay for!...;)

but microsoft paint is free and if that's all ya have, give it a shot and let's see.

your right 420, i'm just talkin about basic resizing down for those who don't know photoshop. almost every image i've posted here i've used paint to resize down. goin up is another thing all together. but for avatars down is what most folks would want to do. i never took the time to learn photoshop. printshop came with my first puter and i've just always used it. it does what i've needed with very little learning involved. you've seen how long it took me to get the bugs outa news posting so just image me doing photoshop
:cheesygrinsmiley:

I did this one with paint <<< My last one came out alot better, i just rushed on this one. But ill see what i can do once i get outta bed lol.

that looks cool, just don't add any text in any of them.
you can use our gallery of 20,000 photos to work from.
you may not use any photos in our gallery, anywhere else...
just making sure everyone knows that...;)

Definetly man, i was sorta busy the smorning but, i have all day to mess around now. As long as Matanuska Valley dont mind, id like to use some of his pictures ... As everyone should know why lol!!

I put them in misc pics earlier, Is there anyway you can move them. Or just delete them and ill upload them again. Sorry about that.

the ones you put in misc got labeled with the 420times.com stamp so re-upload new ones to the new gallery i just mentioned.

cherry, please edit your post to reflect the new avatar at 80x80 so nobody gets the wrong idea and starts uploading tons of mismatched size avatars...

thanks guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom