Blunted1.jpg

User said:
for those who don't know, its easy to resize images with windows paint. open paint, click on image, click stretch/skew. its easiest to just use the percent thingy. smaller looks better than larger. won't work with animations. and thats all there is to it.

here is a free program i use often for sizing images and its good for selecting areas within a graphic......
https://www.trivista.com/products/asquareimage/

Thanks for the advice. I actually can use, and have a pro copy of Photoshop 7, but I'm always too damned lazy to actually use it to resize photos. (And maybe it's been two years since I took the class to use it.) So I always just popped things into paint then cropped and adjusted pixel count to get results, annoying because you needed images of the general size to start with. Now I've finaly got the avi that was too big to have before.

Wait... you want me to upload some of my avis? There's mostly all toons toking if that's cool.

i'd rather not use a bunch of cartoons smoking...
that's what they used to shut down the headshops with operation up in smoke...
said bongs with cartoon characters were made to lure children...
did the same thing to joe camel...
i'd rather not give them any more reason to fuck with us...
thanks!

Oh, should I change my avitar then?

there ya go user!

but let's stay away from pets puffin, don't need the animal associations after us...;)

no comics, no kids, no animals, make your best judgements...
we're about halfway there...;)
i have about a million 420 related images i could throw in, just don't have the time to sift through them, your help is most greatly appreciated guys!
when i get through the doesha cup, i'll add more from my stock.
until then, keep em coming!

How about some of these?

rolling.jpg

fingers.jpg

handdoob.jpg

santa.jpg

bobmarley.jpg

bushavatar.jpg

W00t...first time uploading :)

i love photoshop. i recently aquired photoshopCS2, and i love it.. there is sooo much one can do.....

joints.jpg

Back
Top Bottom