avg. wks for CFL flowering

Jacob Bell

quick question for you experienced cfl growers. how many wks on average does it take to flower with cfl? in soil. not hydro. thank. im on about wk 6 1/2, and probably halfway done, maybe

i dont know the strain. its my first grow, so im using bagseed. i would post pics, but not able to at this time, no internet, only can post from my cell.

yes, i need a micro for sure. my bids are beginning to fill in a little, i know i still have at least 5 more wks of flowering time before they are rdy. that my guess. i am just concerned because i been flowering since oct 11, and i dont see what i call real buds yet.
my temps range between 70 with lights off, to 82 on. humidity is between 30 and 38%. i have 7 23w 2700 cfl, and 1 6500k cfl. i want to add more, but pretty much out of space. its a small cabinet. i use ff big bloom every other watering. using ff ocean forest soil. the only thing i dont have is ph tester. my buds are slowly getting taller and fuller, just seems like i should be seeing more actual bud and less hairs by now. but i dont know, im a newb. first grow and all.

A lot of that could be genetics as well. Some plants just don't produce huge buds. And 5 weeks left in flowering? Wait til you see what happens in 5 weeks. Those babies are going to explode with new growth. A lot of bud growth happens in the last month or so of flowering. Don't get discouraged yet!!

For most indica dom plants nowadays you are about 10 weeks from when you flip the lighting. Use a scope for best results.

thanks for the replies all. yeah, i flipped lights oct 11, so its been aboit 5 1/2 wks. good to know lots of growth hapens in last few wks lol. that makes me feel better.

Back
Top Bottom