Awww man I'm flowering too early

usmcbay

420 Member
I've been enjoying these two going from Seedling to Veg and now Flowering????? What did I do wrong?

Of course, my son named them Cheech and Chong.

Also, I plan to Manifold in about 6 days. (Oct 21, 2022).
So this top is about to go into a dip of Clonex then straight water to have fun seeing if I can clone the top and get it to root... If I know what I am doing and I certainly may not.

2210152 Gal Fab2 Gal Fab
MED STARTCheechChong
Medical Info:
GeneticsStr CghStr Cgh
Ind, Sat, HybSatSat
%2525
Start Date9/20/20229/20/2022
Water Date9-Oct9-Oct
Water PH77
NutesWh Shark, Als Fsh Oil, Liq SeawWh Shark, Als Fsh Oil, Liq Seaw
Light Cycle18/618/6
Light Distance22"22"
Light Meter17101710
Seed, Veg, FlwrSeedlingSeedling
Seed Time
Veg Time
Flower Time
MediumSoilSoil
Medium Descr.Mir Gro Performance Organics + Pro Mix Premium 2 GalMir Gro Performance Organics + Pro Mix Premium 2 Gal
Dry Weight g'sXX
Moisture Meter77
Transplant Date12-Oct12-Oct
2 Gal Dry Wt1731 g1785 g
2 Gal Wet Wt2357 g2371 g
3 wks after transplant increase nutrientsBIoXtreme Natural Liquid Seaweed Concentrate, Great Whit PRPSGW01 Premium White Mycorrhizae, Alaskan Fish Oil
1 wk after transplant trimming can start

IMG_3150.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

You said 18/6 so that’s good, do you know if the beans were photoperiods or autoflower? Beyond that maybe it’s not flower just yet, instead of pistils you may possible be seeing just the next pair of tiny leaves coming thru.

Please let me temper that ^ by saying I’m old & half blind….

let’s see what the collective says -

I don't see pistils. And even if you do, if they are photo's could just be pre-flowers. I've got a seedling that's about the same age that's throwing pre-flowers now, but as long as you're on 18/6 you should be fine.

Now, if they're autos the light cycle won't matter much and they can go into flower early when subjected to stress.

Pistils will be single strands of white threads sticking up, and not green narrow leaf like structures which is all I see there.

I don't see pistils. And even if you do, if they are photo's could just be pre-flowers. I've got a seedling that's about the same age that's throwing pre-flowers now, but as long as you're on 18/6 you should be fine.

Now, if they're autos the light cycle won't matter much and they can go into flower early when subjected to stress.

Pistils will be single strands of white threads sticking up, and not green narrow leaf like structures which is all I see there.
Yes correct. I am blind. And literally I could not have been more wrong, but I thought for certain. I even took phone photos to be sure. I could not have been more wrong. Still easier than mushrooms! LOL...

You said 18/6 so that’s good, do you know if the beans were photoperiods or autoflower? Beyond that maybe it’s not flower just yet, instead of pistils you may possible be seeing just the next pair of tiny leaves coming thru.

Please let me temper that ^ by saying I’m old & half blind….

let’s see what the collective says -
Its my eyes too that are the problem. I thought getting old would take a lot longer. 🧐😳

These are all photoperiod femenized seeds from HomeGrownCannabisCo. com
Then you're good. You get to determine when they flower by giving them 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness. It's actually a bit less than that but most of us do 12 to be safe.

Then you're good. You get to determine when they flower by giving them 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness. It's actually a bit less than that but most of us do 12 to be safe.
I have never even looked into Autos... once I get a harvest or two under my wing, I may try some. Do you get seeds with Autos? I know that's an easy google question, but I just thought of it, and I'm here so thought I'd get some real folk answers.

Yes, seeds. You can clone them like a regular plants but it will be the same age as the mother, just with less roots and already on the verge of flower. So what's the point?

I know autos are sold as an easy intro plant for new growers but I think you have to already be a good grower to grow them well. Every little stressor sets them back and there is no recovery time so most new growers end up with really small plants. The biggest stressor is improper watering technique, usually too much, too often.

I have never even looked into Autos... once I get a harvest or two under my wing, I may try some. Do you get seeds with Autos? I know that's an easy google question, but I just thought of it, and I'm here so thought I'd get some real folk answers.
i thought autos were abominations. i cut my first auto crop in 70ish days. six plants, 14 ounces total dry weight.
i'm going all auto for awhile. i'll need lots of bud for my new bubble hash machine. :volcano-smiley:

You know you are getting old when you start to make jokes about what you experience when you are getting old.
i bent down to pick something up. felt a pop in my lower back. today, a week later i can finally stand up without going owwww. weed doesn't help but it doesn't hurt either.

i bent down to pick something up. felt a pop in my lower back. today, a week later i can finally stand up without going owwww. weed doesn't help but it doesn't hurt either.
I've had back problems all of my adult life. Until Oct 10 2010 a truck rolled over me. Broke my back. No more back issues, lol.
8k lb Chiropractor. 👍

Back
Top Bottom