Back in the saddle

Snarkie

High All,

Five years after a very nasty divorce, I finally feel safe to get back into growing. (She moved far away):thumb: Didn't really know what the hell I was doing the first time around, but somehow, I ended up with fair results.

After lurking around the growing forums, I'm convinced that this time around, with the help of all the smart and friendly folks, my freak out factor will be greatly reduced. What the hell are all these spider webs doing all over my girls? Damn, why are all the leaves turning yellow? Oh man, those clones don't look good at all..........blah,blah,blah

I'm currently still figuring out what exactly I want to do with my 14 x 10 room. Seeing as how it's in a 150 year old house, I have some electric and venting issues to work through.

Hopefully someday I will be able to help somebody out with some tid bit of info.

Love the vibe of this place. Ya'll have a fantastic day.......

Hi Snarkie, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
:thanks: for joining us. :grinjoint:
I glad to hear you landed on your feet after the divorce. :thumb:
Also make safety a top priority in your growing venture.
Please take a moment to vote in our 420 monthly contests.
420 Contests - 420 Magazine
Do some reading here :reading420magazine: to get you up to speed.
I'll see you around the forums.
:peace:

Hi Snarkie
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions. We are all here to help

Glad to hear you are doing well after your divorce... ex's can be crazy,, so Like CocoJoe said,, Safety first!!!!!

here are a couple of threads to help out with your grow, and help with some of those pest issues (bugs,,, not the ex :) )

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Hi Snarkie! :welcome: to 420magazine. You def came to the right place man. Everyone on here is really friendly and always willing to help out other members. You might want to check this link out How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know Tons of info in there that can def help you out with any problem and even teach you a thing or two. Other than that start having fun and il see you around the forums. :peace: :tokin:

Hello there Snarkie it's great to meet you! :welcome:to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis Information and Wisdom across the world. We must all work to educate and repeal the harmful marijuana laws that imprison innocent people everyday for simply using marijuana.
I myself just finished up a 3yr divorce and know the damage these people will do no matter what. So please be careful and protect yourself thoroughly! You are never truly safe so take all the precautions. As for the Electric do you have fuses or circuit breakers? Maybe you should think of a basement room or move to a top floor to control odors. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.
Thanks for joining our 420Mag Family. :theband::tommy::bigtoke:

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

The ex is long gone now, but at the time I had to trash 16 nice ladies that were only 4 weeks away from being done. THAT, was a sad day indeed. I did end up with the dog, house, and pool table....lol

I put in a 200 amp service in a couple of years ago, and plan on running 2-20amp circuits to the room. I'm pretty sure that's gonna handle the juice I need. I'm a carpenter, so building the room is gonna be fun.

It's gonna be so cool to have people to ask questions. Those damned spiider mites about drove me crazy.....

Once again, thanks for the welcome. I look forward to seeing ya'll around the forums.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

The ex is long gone now, but at the time I had to trash 16 nice ladies that were only 4 weeks away from being done. THAT, was a sad day indeed. I did end up with the dog, house, and pool table....lol
16 ladies... ouch,, that sucks :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

I put in a 200 amp service in a couple of years ago, and plan on running 2-20amp circuits to the room. I'm pretty sure that's gonna handle the juice I need. I'm a carpenter, so building the room is gonna be fun.

I built my room,, it was fun..
My New Room

this is the ultimate room though
My ultimate grow room

and this is one of my favorite boxes..
The State of the Art Box. Water cooled, Sealed, Co2, Dimmable 3000 watts!

:goodluck: I cannot wait to see your new room :)

Hello and welcome quick questions if you are going to run 2 20amp cit. why not a 220v circuit? if you are runing two you will not have any extra work, I run 3 ball. and an air on a 30 amp 220v, and it leaves me with a spare 15 amps for groth.
Good luck on the grow, o yea I am a slow learner I had two ex's like yours. gone now.
br

Hey Herb Zen, yeah it sucked losing those 16 ladies, but as pissed as she was at the time, I didn't really have much choice.

I was looking at your build the other day. I have a similar basement in a 150 year old house. I even went down to take a second look at mine. Way too much work there mister. Serious humidity problems down there too. It's gonna be a pita to run new electric up to the spare bedroom, but not near as much work as the basement. Ventilation is also gonna be much easier to go out through the attic too.

That "ultimate grow room" is awesome. I wish I had the room, money, and isolation to do something like that.

Great idea braynes......I'm gonna rethink how to run my new juice.....Thanks

I try for 220 if i can my shop tools are all 220, on the other side of the coin I use gas for about everything else.
br

Back
Top Bottom