Back In The Saddle Again!

The Twisted One

And so it begins.... once again!
It's been a nightmare from hell, but somehow I managed a reset. Many of you know me as "The Happy One", and though, for the most part, I remain "Happy", I'll now be known as "The Twisted One". I haven't officially fired up a new thread, but I've decided not to continue with the old one.
Even though I haven't posted in quite a spell, I do take time in the evening to follow along with the Official Girl Scout Cookies Challenge and many of the other new and interesting posts. And yes, I've already chosen MY personal winner from the pack, (but it will remain a carefully guarded secret until the very end). Don't kid yourself either. Some pretty stiff competition lined up in this challenge, many of which who've been at it longer than me, and I'm older than some dirt. I bet the combined experience on that thread alone has more cumulative years than America has been around. Talk about old hippies.....lol!
In closing, I look forward to participating in the next challenge!

-The Happy.....err...Twisted One

It's been a nightmare from hell, but somehow I managed a reset. Many of you know me as "The Happy One", and though, for the most part, I remain "Happy", I'll now be known as "The Twisted One". I haven't officially fired up a new thread, but I've decided not to continue with the old one.
Even though I haven't posted in quite a spell, I do take time in the evening to follow along with the Official Girl Scout Cookies Challenge and many of the other new and interesting posts. And yes, I've already chosen MY personal winner from the pack, (but it will remain a carefully guarded secret until the very end). Don't kid yourself either. Some pretty stiff competition lined up in this challenge, many of which who've been at it longer than me, and I'm older than some dirt. I bet the combined experience on that thread alone has more cumulative years than America has been around. Talk about old hippies.....lol!

Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Hope your having a "happy" day.
Bill

Welcome back :passitleft: ...and I love dirt, I play with my dogs, and grow my girls in dirt :rofl:

TO, glad I saw this, I’m back in. Will catch up. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom