Bad Boys Rock!

Darkone7

Just recieved an 8 lamp BadBoy T-5 system to replace my old T-5's in my veg cab.

I really have to say that this unit is about the nicest I have seen for T-5 usage.
Even though the assembled unit is almost 2ft wide,it comes in a box only about 1/3 that size, due to a unique folding capability of the main frame.

The parts in the box were very well protected in stable packaging which was a nice change as I live far from any city,and getting dinged and damaged freight is almost a way of life around here.

Assembly was super easy and only took about 15 minutes from start to end.
The surface on the reflector hoods is almost blinding in its polish once the protective film is removed and is well vented to help with heat build up.
it is also nice that only a Phillips screw driver is required to take the entire unit to full working assembly.

There are two rubber encased switches to turn the two 4bulb ballasts inside the unit on which I think is a great addition to saftey as my cab gets pretty moist inside during transpiration in dark cycle and I did have a couple of switch failures on my last units.

All in all if I had to rate the BadBoys. . . they would get a big 5 Stars from me.
I would certainly recomend them to anyone looking for a really decent T-5 setup.

Back
Top Bottom