Quantum T5 Badboy

Hey BendMMC great non-journal, I've learned allot. Just wondering if you would use the bad boy for veg and the bloom cycle again or do you prefer the hps for the bloom cycle? I'm in the process of planing out my grow room and I'm still undecided on what lights to get. Also what height where your plants when you cut them down?
once again thanks for taking the time out to post this journal.

:bravo::bravo::bravo: You have done a great job. Let us know after you dry how the consistency is. I too use t5's vertically for veg but an hps for flowering. I have flowered with them. My only complaint is the t5 buds were popcorn buds( and I only grow for personal but still) big and pretty but no weight the density just wasn't there compared to HID. A one quart mason jar hold 1 oz t5 bud or 2-2.5 oz of HID bud. The vertical t5 does great things for undergrowth though and oddly enough my bottoms seemed to ripen before the tops. let me know after you dry your results. thanks again, and one more time:thumb::thumb:

I REALY LIKE WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH THE QUATUM LIGHT FIXTURE. I AM IN DAY 4 OF FLOWER UNDER TWO BAD BOY 12 LAMP FIXTURES RIGHT NOW AND HOPE I CAN ACHIVE THE SAME REULTS YOU DID. I AM USING IN EACH LAMP 6 2900K (RED) AND 6 6000K (WHITE) FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN THE LADIES SEEM TO LOVE THIS SET UP. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS CORRECT. I AM CURRENTLY DOING; AK-47, PLATINUM KUSH, EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL AND GRAPE APE FOR A TOTAL OF 9 PLANTS BUT I HAVE ROOM FOR A TOTAL OF 12 INSIDE MY SMALL SPACE. I WILL BE ADDING SKYWALKER OG IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS TO THIS SET UP. :thanks:

hey Hey everybody whats up. We have harvested some herbs and, OH MY GOD!!! The buds when dried were super dense, heavy trichs, and super super sticky. The smoke is a heavy body stone which makes it near impossible to function after a vaporizer session. I really enjoy the effects of this grow. So glad technology has come around. So far we've cut two plants they've netted 10.36OZ. Somewhat still drying but nearly done. I expect total around 9.8-10 oz. Im able to grind up herbs easily at this point. Super dank with lots o sucker punch highs. truly a speacial treat! :reading420magazine:

hobby go 50/50 split for two weeks then blaze it with full artillery of 2900k bulbs. So dank. Good luck and post some photos here too!

AWESOME BEND!!

I moved four of my plants under HPS the other day but I have peppers and tomatoes under the T5 Bad Boys and they are the MOST amazing seedlings I have ever seen. I also have one mother under the T5s and she is the most beautiful thing ever.

I'm itching to buy a third fixture - truly remarkable fluorescent.

PEACE

hey Hey everybody whats up. We have harvested some herbs and, OH MY GOD!!! The buds when dried were super dense, heavy trichs, and super super sticky. The smoke is a heavy body stone which makes it near impossible to function after a vaporizer session. I really enjoy the effects of this grow. So glad technology has come around. So far we've cut two plants they've netted 10.36OZ. Somewhat still drying but nearly done. I expect total around 9.8-10 oz. Im able to grind up herbs easily at this point. Super dank with lots o sucker punch highs. truly a speacial treat! :reading420magazine:

Congrats Bend, ENJOY !

Whats up everybody, We're about to call it good and harvest all.It's been a long ride but were getting there faster than Previously expected. So, within the next couple days we should be good. Almost dry on the plant yanked but much to go. Final weight to come. stay tuned.

Be interested in your final trimmed and dried total harvest weight.

How many watts are you running all together for lighting? And could you give a ballpark figure on what they cost?

nice work Bend :bravo::nice thread: you inspired me ;)i'm ordering a couple of badboys 8 lamp to mix in with my 2 HPS 1000W. can't wait to give'em a run. like i said before nice work dude and thanks for the great thread.

Hello everybody, it's been a while. We had to move out of our old house due to an ass*%$# landlord. I guess its all good though were legal so F@%k it. In regard to harvest we had a final weight of 25Oz. pretty impressive for just 6 plants under two T5 HO lights. So now we are in our new home and thingsare looking better and better each day.Ill have some photos of the new set up soon. We are flowering now. Stay tuned.

LOL !!!! I didnt realize the spacing was so close. Ha thats funny! Sorry SSun didnt mean to confuz you. My bad. :roorrip: hey also, Did anybody happen to catch the Colbert Report lastnight, the 420 skit, hilarious. its got to be on you tube.

25 oz for 6 plants is NICE!!

I have two T5 BadBoys - a 8 lamp and a 4 lamp.

I have noticed a considerable difference in veg growth between the two.

Now, gotta get a second 8 lamp and use the 4 lamp for tomatoes and peppers. :peacetwo:

So heres the new room and ladies. A few weeks ago these ladies were the clones. Now in they're 3rd week of flowering and everything seems to be going well. We also have new clones establishing themselves promptly and sturdy. Basements rock! I had no idea! lol. Currently in the flowering room we have 2-6inch booster fans, (home depot $29.99) for intake and one 4inch can fan exhausting into a carbon filter. The two badboys keep a constant temp of 84 degrees with 43-55% humidity. At night (lights out)our temp only drops 7-10 degrees. Air circulation is half hour on, half hour off. Normal feeding schedule.

fuckm_off_203.JPG

fuckm_off_202.JPG

fuckm_off_196.JPG

fuckm_off_195.JPG

fuckm_off_192.JPG

fuckm_off_190.JPG

fuckm_off_188.JPG

More to come soon!:popcorn::reading420magazine:

Hi everyone, well it's been a month since I got my room going but I had some problems with light coming in. The plants are in there 3Rd week of flower. So far all is well as soon as I figure out how to attach video I will. I made a nice 5 min video. If some can tell me how I will do A.S.A.P so you can see how the 2 Bad Boy T5s are doing. Thank you BendMMC for the advice the Ladies love all red bulbs. Any way I have to go for now. Video coming soon. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom