Quantum T5 Badboy

I guess we've come a long way from 4' shoplights in a closet ;)

but it's not *just* the lights, you've done a great job on this grow and journal!

:thumb:

This grow, along with Heavy Herb's, leaves no doubt in my mind that t5's can produce like HID.

Is it possible to hang your light vertically?

You can most t5's these days, but I can't find any info on whether the badboy can be or not.

SS I have a solar flare vho and a badboy ho and they both could be hung vertically if you allowed for ventilation on the back sides and with a little modification. Not sure it would give you any advantage.

Totally can be hung verticle, with excellent 90 degree angle I might add. When hook is placed correctly. Make sure to use a strong chain. If I would have used BB's all the way around, well... dear god! I have been designing something on my CAD program if any investors are out there watching this grow. Patents are possible, may be pending. :thumb:
Have a good night everybody, I'm going to go dream of tennis balls now,lol?!?!?:surf::peacetwo:

nice job bend . i have a product i am trying to patent also. it is not that easy unless you have alot of money. 4 thousand just to get it pending and you need aproval from the government. i'm cleared but have no money for this. 10 thousand for an american patent and 25 for asia/china n some others. good luck maybe we can get something going there is a link for grant offices
BBB Reliability Report on Grant and Loan Filing Services Businesses try to find some for your area using this.

Jigga, I have went down this road before too. I found it difficult and time consuming. The investment never came through. Its been a while though, college days. Well thanks everybody for all the props we love it! Have a good day. Oh One more thing, is anybody hiring in Central Oregon, I'm looking for part time work.
"Stay Ninja everyone"
Bend..:theband:

take care bro n hope to see ya back for some unbelievable ninja action!

WAAAAApshhhhhhhhhhh! I have a big surprise for everyone tomorrow. Were going vertical Mav, great balls o fire!.

Totally can be hung verticle, with excellent 90 degree angle I might add. When hook is placed correctly. Make sure to use a strong chain. If I would have used BB's all the way around, well... dear god! I have been designing something on my CAD program if any investors are out there watching this grow. Patents are possible, may be pending. :thumb:
Have a good night everybody, I'm going to go dream of tennis balls now,lol?!?!?:surf::peacetwo:

thanks for the info brother, and looks like I'll get to see you do it ;)

a little T5 action

vk.jpg

How's everybody doing tonight. Well we have a little change in the room, You'll notice we went verticle with the lights. So far this seems to bee workking really well. They're only gonna get bigger from here. The smell in the room after doing the move was intoxicating. I stole a pinch from the plant we pulled out yesterday. Its coming down tonight. But still I couldnt. Resist. Much love everybody!
IMG_04374.JPG

IMG_04383.JPG

IMG_04324.JPG

IMG_04295.JPG

IMG_04275.JPG
:yahoo::yahoo:

Bend.:theband:

No nothing fancy, if you look towards the top of the light where the chain is attached you'll see a hook that looks like a "/\" well at the end of that little /\ are hooks that set into the light through pre drilled hanging eyelets. Super easy to set up and break down. Low heat too! plants are just marinating.

Bend

Whats up everybody, We're about to call it good and harvest all.It's been a long ride but were getting there faster than Previously expected. So, within the next couple days we should be good. Almost dry on the plant yanked but much to go. Final weight to come. stay tuned.

rell_2_151.JPG

rell_2_149.JPG

rell_2_147.JPG

rell_2_092.JPG

rell_2_121.JPG

rell_2_037.JPG

rell_2_131.JPG

rell_2_135.JPG

IMG_04305.JPG

:slide::slide::theband::slide::slide::smokin::slide:;)

Back
Top Bottom