Bad luck

diggler35007

i have given up on my 420 ventures . no more growing 4 me . too many bad things happening . my indoor dreams were smashed due too a break in , my outdoor seemed to be oh kay until a vehicle of some type ran over my clone stash outdoors - it had to be a conveint place for me and evidently everyelse and their brother , almost as if someone was monitering me. i thought some one was watering it to at this point . no more . i will pay the piper from now on and not be worried , even though i really dont smoke that much , and it is very low qaulity . thankz four all the priceless info . where i live it dont mean anything cause theese folks are so stupid , there is no way to describe it. i actually seem dumb to them because they literally dont understand anything unless it is taught in a classroom or church , even if it makes no sence whatsoever. [thanks 2 all those tried and true 420 people . ] keep up the good work . i am everywhere and at the same time nowhere without this site . i will keep reading posts and journals and such . bye bye you angels !

Back
Top Bottom