Bad time to start growing?

baskandan

Hi everyone
I read faq's, journals and I know its not a good time to start outdoor growing. but here we go..I am into my very first growing. Ordered SLH feminized seeds from GHS seed co.
I live in Turkey and especially where I live, summers are long lasting. Freeze wont hit until early November. Plants like tomato and corn can be grown till late october here.
I had never grow before indoor or outdoor and probably risky but I will try to vegetate plant outdoors till november and after that (before freeze hit) take it indoors for flowering.
I have a room with large windows and I am planning to support plant with both sunlight and proper flowering lights at daytime, probably I will leave some windows opened for air circulation too cuz day/night temps are not get much different till november.

This is a little plan of mine and I want to try it out :party: who knows whats gonna happen but any help appreciated. peace.

Re: Bad time to start growing..?

September 23 will be day/nighttime equal, after 23 of sept daytime will shorten. warm temperature and clear skies will keep until end of october.

Re: Bad time to start growing..?

how long do you think it takes flowering for SLH? thanks for reading and fast reply btw

Back
Top Bottom