Bag seed sex chances

old_smokey9483

Is there a good chance that most seeds from buds are females? I'm growing some plants using seeds that were out of my weed and I'm wondering how many to grow to have a good chance that one is a female? All I need is one.:bong:

so there is no possible way to determine until budding?

It should be 50/50, but don't let statistics fool you. It's just like flipping a coin, sometimes you get 5 heads in a row.

I think I'm growing 2 or 3 then. I'll need to find some more lights but if it helps my chances I'll do it.

The one I have going now is looking pretty damn good for a little guy. Only one and a half inches tall and it's already got 3 and 5 pronged leaves.

you should just plant them all and see what happens, more of a chance for it to be a girl. you know what they say, it takes a real man to knock the nuts off a boy.

yeah, i put 4 pots into a space, hoping one will come out as a female. . . maybe all of them will be. . . you never know, just try to keep light constant and dont stress them early, i think i read that can increase a chance for malinization(? is this a real word) or hermaphraditation(man, i'm good at making up words). . . but it is pretty much hit and miss.

I'm only growing two because I don't have a bunch of room. But if neither of them turn out female, big deal, I'll just start a few more.

basements are pimp for growing if you dont have them finished cuz all that moisture actually helps growing, so if you dont have room try someones basement and grow a shitload. i guess everyone else is just growing for themselves though. my shit is for me and about 10 of my good buddies so i gotta have a lot
anywayz... the plants that i have grown from bag seed usually come out at a 3:1 male to female ratio so if you plant 4 expect to have 1 female and so on.

Back
Top Bottom