Bag seeds

fatkidaroo said:
why does some bud have a lot of seeds i thought that you were only suposed to smoke the female plants
Um... female plants have seeds... (you know... females have babies, chickens lay eggs...).

When growing multiple plants from seed you never know what the sex of the plant is until you flower them. Once flowering is initiated males and female traits begin to show. If the males are not weeded out fast enough they will pollinate the females and the result is seeds. Also, it is possible for a female to be pollinated by a male that is located over a mile away as a result of insects and wind currents. Most outdoor bud will have a seed or two. And any indoor garden can be susceptable to stray pollin from the outside or within the garden if a sharp eye isn't used to sex your plants and rechecking for male flowers regularly. Hope this answers your question.

Just wanted to say that you CAN sex plants before flowering... I do it all the time, as do I am sure many many others. I dont have anything else to add because you guys already covered it :)

^^ And how exactly do you do this?

i have some weed its real potent burns real smooth but it has a lot of fucking seeds..ima try and put a pic on here so somebody can tell me if its really kind bud(thats what i have been telling people)

bud.jpg.jpg
can somebody plz tell me what kind of weed this is

hmmm Well we can't really see too much detail. The best way to tell if it's kind bud is to smoke it. Start with half a bowl. If that gets you blazed, it's kind bud. Whereas if you keep having to smoke, mabye another bowl or two then it's probably mids or shwag.

You can really tell if it's schwag though just from the quality of the bud itself. It's usually dry and seedy. Mids will look good, but won't get you as high as kind/dank without using more and then you're probably going to get a headache. Real kind bud is dense, probably fluffy, makes your fingers nice and sticky, and gets you high with a bowl or a little less even. Of course, that depends on your smoking method too. A bong will get you a lot higher off of schwag than a pipe or joint. So a lot goes into it and I really can't tell you just from looking at a picture with poor quality.

I'd have to say you have some mids there if I were pressed.

By the way, I'm not a post whore, I'm just hitting "submit" and then thinking of other things to write and of course I can't edit my posts after 60 seconds... for whatever reason (still don't see a point to not allowing people to edit their posts) So sorry for the tripple post.

Back
Top Bottom