Bagseed?

SJSUGROW

okay, so i have been self medicating with cannabis for 3 years now,...
and have not heard the term bagseed until a month ago when i started browsing this forum...

So obviously as i have deduced from so many diff posts, bagseed is in essence a seed you find in the bottom of a weed sac...

It seems to be quite a common thing for people to have or find...
yet to the hundreds of sacs i have purchased, i have never to this day come accross a seed..

Am i just lucky? or are people buying lower quality budd then me?
or what?

how often do you get seeds in your sac?

:thanks:

spark one up!
:grinjoint:

It seems to be quite a common thing for people to have or find... yet to the hundreds of sacs i have purchased, i have never to this day come across a seed..

Am i just lucky? or are people buying lower quality bud then me?
or what?

how often do you get seeds in your sac?
Yeah, I think you're lucky but depending on what you pay, I'm not sure how lucky. ;)

It really depends on where you live. For me, I almost always find seeds, sometimes too many, and that's been the case for many years. Yeah, occasionally I can find "sinse", but more often than not, I won't pay what they're asking for it. I occasionally get a deal from an outdoor grower but that's rare too.

Most of the MJ I see is imported brick, which varies in quality from dirt to dank. These days, I figure it's all Mexican (at least grown in Mexico). I wouldn't pay much over $50 an oz for it. I could never imagine paying $60, $70 or more for 1/8th. I guess I'm just kickin' it old school. :smokin:

Now that I've moved to Trichsville, I don't have to worry about buying it anymore. :grinjoint:

Over the years, I've saved back seeds from select buds that just happen to strike my fancy, but many are no longer viable. Although, many I have will still pop. I guess I aways have in the back of my mind that I might do a guerrilla grow, and occasionally I do, so I tend to save lots of seeds. I actually found some seeds from the late 80s just the other day. I had collected them just before I first purchased my phototron. I'm sure they are no longer viable though.

Sorry about the ramblin' tangents. I just :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

Hmmm I really rarely get seeds either but i get some chronic nugs...its not brick shit at all but i have found a few seeds in the 3 years i've been smokin (an 1/8th around here goes for $50) ...i took the few seeds i had found and grew some plants and out of the three female plants i grew i got about 5 seeds im not sure if there was some slight fertilization by the one male before i removed it but i think plants might occasionally produce a seed or two just out of random chance even without fertilization

Back
Top Bottom