Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk Grow: First Time Photo Grow

Thank you!! I like the photos too just due to the fact you can keep them in veg longer to shape them and manipulate how many tops, etc. But for time saving I love autos and the ones I have grown as you can see in my journals, they all came out amazing!! I will be crossing two auto within the next couple months so that will be fun. I have all my stuff ready to create the pollen Sacks on one and then prepare to pollinate the other and hopefully create feminized auto seeds!! I'm hoping for a awesome strain just not sure what to call it yet.
Looks good man , I just killed a bunch of clones by accident and I’ve done it quite a bit so done sweat it , if it ends up being amazing leave one bud on the plant and re veg it , takes a while but ital start growing shoots and just take a clone , if you have space you can give up that is . What did you think about the photos ? I prefer photos just because I like to make the plants huge last run I did was a 100 day veg in 4 plants. If you ever have the chance try Moby dick XXL - Dinafem it’s an impressive 200 gram on average yielding plant , massive for an auto and it has the quality of a photo . I find most autos can’t compare but they are getting better everyday , genetics wise , but the Dinafem moby dick XXL and Dinafem white widow autos are supposed to be on of the best , I bought some mobys I plan on running soon, I am really enjoying your material man , keep it up

Man that’s gonna be interesting to see , are you gonna do a journal on that process , I would love to learn how you do it . I always wanted to make my own seeds but I’m worried I’m gonna pollinate my females by accident, knowing my luck they would all go to seeds. That’s my life story man what can go wrong will go wrong. Keep it up brotherman

Man that’s gonna be interesting to see , are you gonna do a journal on that process , I would love to learn how you do it . I always wanted to make my own seeds but I’m worried I’m gonna pollinate my females by accident, knowing my luck they would all go to seeds. That’s my life story man what can go wrong will go wrong. Keep it up brotherman
Yes I will be starting a journal on creating Autoflower seeds, hopefully it all works out being this is my first time as well but I have been studying hard core on how to do it and different methods so I wish myself luck on that..lol

Hey @DeanWest89 I just wanted to let you know that I started my journal for the new strain and Creating autoflowers seeds!! I decided to go ahead and plant my white widow auto and get a jump start in the pollen creation.. Sit in if you like. I know you asked about a journal. Have a good one man!! Journal is In my signature.

@Bilbobudkin420 Hey buddy.. I have a question. Not sure if you can help me with this but I'm at around day 35 of flower on this pineapple chunk.. BUT.. she is covered is amber tricombs on her sugar leaves not sure about the flower.. I just seen this and was like " WTF " what do you think?
20190514_205042.jpg

@Bilbobudkin420 Hey buddy.. I have a question. Not sure if you can help me with this but I'm at around day 35 of flower on this pineapple chunk.. BUT.. she is covered is amber tricombs on her sugar leaves not sure about the flower.. I just seen this and was like " WTF " what do you think?
20190514_205042.jpg
Wow man thats a fast girl she doesnt look far from the chop at all. Need some more pics to confirm that. Your suspicion was correct though you are better off checking bud trichs rather than sugar leaf trichs. Trichs show sooner on leaves also the tops closest to the light will mature faster. Like i said that particular bud doesnt look far from done at all. More pics though please :D.
How ya been anyway cuz? Been a while.

Wow man thats a fast girl she doesnt look far from the chop at all. Need some more pics to confirm that. Your suspicion was correct though you are better off checking bud trichs rather than sugar leaf trichs. Trichs show sooner on leaves also the tops closest to the light will mature faster. Like i said that particular bud doesnt look far from done at all. More pics though please :D.
How ya been anyway cuz? Been a while.
Yeah man.. just workin my ass off. Putting in like 50 hrs a week and shit staying busy really. Anyway I did get more pics.. I got to pick up the whole plant showing the canopy height, and a couple of pics of the lower buds on the stem.. honestly I'm kind of disappointed if it is almost finished because it didn't even fill out on the stem.
20190515_055001.jpg
20190515_055041.jpg
20190515_055156.jpg

Yeah bro tomorrow I will be getting my new light!! I'm going to step away from these lower end LED's that I've been running and see if this light boost everything.

So the new light is a 630w CMH with a huge ass hood.. the hood is 36 inches by 31 inches..massive..lol.. so it will fit nicely in my 4x4 tent. Here are pics, not sure if you know much about Ceramic Metal Halide but I did go with the 4200K bulb not the 3100K..
Screenshot_20190515-114432_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20190515-114608_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20190515-114400_eBay.jpg

Noice. I see a lot of red and orange in the spectrum thats definitely needed for flower. I would advise against a light change this late in flower though. It could cause them to rapidly herm if its too intense.
Save it for the next run fam.

Back
Top Bottom