Barney's Farm - Pink Kush In Coco

ATHF

Hi Folks, Here is some basic information about this grow.

Lights, I start with single 54w cob for seedling then add second cob for 104w then add 300w bar light and remove both cobs then add both cobs again later in flower for total of 408w.

Canna coco brick, I will never buy ready to go coco bagged again they always had gnats.

Nutrients, I use Flairform the complete range except sometimes i don't use the Budgenie..i follow the recommend dose chart.

16/8 hrs light for seedling to veg.
12/12 flower

The winter period has started and i have added 2 x 120w heat tubes that is connected to a digital thermostat..It's good for the cold nights and during the day.

Currently feeding twice a day.

i haven't smoked any weed in 4 months i hope this finishes good.

Seedling complete transplanted into 2 gallon bag.

end of seedling.png

Week 1 of veg.

veg week 1 pic 2.jpg
veg week 1 pic 1.jpg

Week 2 of veg.

veg week 2 pic 1.jpg
veg week 2 pic 2.jpg

Week 3 of veg

veg week 3 pic 1.jpg
veg week 3 pic 2.jpg

Week 4 of veg

week 4 pic 1.jpg
week 4 pic 2.jpg

week 4 pic 4.jpg

Thank Bill, should be only about 7-10 days left for veg i don't want it too tall in the tent this time, my last grow had 2 plants in it and it vegged a bit too long.

17th (1).jpg
Jumanji ? WOW

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I certainty won't be doing that again i was not expecting to get the continuous stretch through flower, plus it raises the humidity up too high because off too much plant matter in the 4x4 tent, i did find only a couple of colas that had mold on them lucky it was only a couple and not everywhere. I will be only doing one plant at a time from now on and flip early so it doesn't grow to the roof. Here is the two plants on the last day of veg before flip the front is a Barney's Farm Shiskaberry & the rear is a Barney's Farm triple cheese..i had fun smoking them.

2nd (4).jpg
2nd (1).jpg

A couple more pics from my previous grow using just a total of 408w of LED light for both plants and when harvested the colas had excellent weight i delayed growing again just because i had plenty from the harvest.

Front plant
f.jpg

Rear plant
r.jpg

harvest
h.jpg

does that thing heats up during it's operations?
They are designed to use air flow as an automatic cooling mechanism.
Theoretically they shouldn't get hot.
Doesn't mean they don't produce heat though.
If your dealing with heat issues having the outside can help. :thumb:
Best practice would be to mount it though. :Namaste:
Heat can be trapped inside by anything you cover your tent with.
Is that a piece of wood? Cardboard? Both are flammable also, do you have a smoke detector and fire extinguisher? Forgive me if I've asked already, I loose track.
I'd mount it off the beam above, either directly or off a support.
Then take everything off the top of the tent.
It acts as insulation retaining heat and is hazardous. :Namaste:
Did you see this thread?
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

does that thing heats up during it's operations?
no it's winter here it stays cool, It's a 6" fan that is set to about 40% speed on the control dial it's barely working.

Is that a piece of wood? Cardboard? Both are flammable also, do you have a smoke detector and fire extinguisher?
Bill it's a piece of mdf board, i am aware of fire hazards but i think it will be ok life is full of risks just another one i will take.

I won't have to defol for a little while also will extend the veg time a bit longer.
It's got some big ass leafs!!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

This BF pink kush has been slow with veg, my previous grow the BF shiskaberry was a lot better with thicker branches and also being taller.
End of Veg.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

I should of added the cobs sooner during veg instead of waiting to bloom it's makes a difference how good the plant grows. I also turned the bar light around.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom