Barneys

Vaporeyes

camera phone doesnt do her justice, 2 weeks cured as of 4-20....quite happy with the results!

great newbie strain! My first attempt, they took a beating and graced me with 4 zips per plant.. smells amazing,tasted great and serious bag appeal.:Rasta:

IMG00174-20100421-1208.jpg

Re: Barneys L S D

:goodjob::goodjob: Barneys Farm is alway's a winner for me :cheer::cheer::cheer:. I've had luck with all there seeds. Great Genetics , 100% germination healthy plants. Always number 1 for me:yummy::yummy::yummy:, Raysdad

Yes Barney is great. I know some people workin in there, and i tried some special product (can't found in shop) and they are fantastic grower and fantastic people.
Great buds my friend.
:peace:

:cheer::cheer::cheer: I had two grows of Violater Kush last year. WHAT A SUPERB STRAIN . I grew them using a NFT system and BC products RECIPE for SUCCESS chart. The Technaflora nutrients are beautiful. I followed the chart to the tee and had few problems. The plants finished in Eighty days. I let them grow a bit longer so the bottom buds fattened up and crystalized to. Weed cured to perfection, I still have 2 OZ'S left. Potent as hell reminded me of being in the Malana Valley,only without the ripoff's. Derry shure has a great collection of Indian genetics.:cheer::cheer::cheer::peacetwo::peacetwo: Raysdad:goodluck:

lol thanks man but that is a close up ( blackberry pic )....I might pic up a camera this weekend.....it is definitely some tasty looking stuff with a candy coating...I was real close to pulling the trigger on the red diesel, i have heard its damn good!! like to get my hands on their new pineapple chunk too....

got some DNA and Reserva Privada going now, seem to be solid genetics as welll....

I just got a few freebies from The Attitude of Barney's strains. I also got some freebie DNA Genetics L.A. Confidential, which is an awesome plant! Her power is apparent just in her appearance alone.

Back
Top Bottom