Basic closet grow 1,500 to get started

growinmyown21

this will be my first grow havent got my seeds yet but there on the way. ill add more pictures threw out my grow, ill briefly give a discription of what i use what im doing and how im doing it. so for thoes people out there that are willing to give me some help tell me things i can improve on that would be greatly appreciated.

here is the basic layout of my grow room 3'.2 x 4' 11" x 8' 6"

ive got a 600w MH and HPS
6" inline fan with 34" charbon filter
12" wall mounted fan
timers, tower of power
bio bizz organic soil
5 gallon pots
thermometer with humidity readings
preaty much all the basics, hopefuly.

th_1275767309_th_bdfdadd8c770b3dda244d64f1bf168d3_1_.jpg

IMG_07775.JPG

rsz_img_0775_1_.jpg

basicly i took 1,500 and converted it to this room, now i didnt spend all the 1,500 in this room i also got nutrients water vack, soil, propagation suplies. air pump and stone for my ph regulated water.
there are lots of little things you need to start you own small grow room. if u know someone who is already growing and there growing good pot get a little advice from them. if you dont know anyone look on the net google is a great serch engine and will basicly provide any and all basic equipment u will need to get started

thats sick man. however, for my first grow i did not even spend 100...granted it was not very pro

man after everything i've read i couldn't go the cheep way. there is just way to much you half to watch out for when it comes to growing.

man after everything i've read i couldn't go the cheep way. there is just way to much you half to watch out for when it comes to growing.

Grwinmyown21, Welcome to 420 ! You've got a great start now all you need to do (and it's free!) is to look for the name Roseman here and click on his name than follow his tutorials he will show you EVERYTHING you will need to bring in a great crop ! Have you decided if your going in dirt or hydro ? Hydro is fast and easy just check out the site there's tons to learn here and there are some of the best growers in the country on this site !! And they're all friendly and helpfull! so have a good time :peace:

Back
Top Bottom