BC Deluxe Vaporizer?

420AM&PM

Me and a buddy plan on getting a order from Smokesessionsdepot We are ordering a couple things, but mostly 2 BC Deluxe vapes. I did a search and couldnt find any reviews on these, ive heard they are the original dome vape .. So thats my main reason for sticking with them, and the price is good. I've also heard that they tend to burn the bud instead of vaping it, becaues the buds placed on the heating element. Anyone have any feedback on these?? Thanks Alot!

looks like a good price....few yrs ago they were 85-90 on the same model. nice thing with that one is if you get too 'medicated' and bust the dome, you need only scrape out & clean that cruddly bottle of expired mustard on the fridge door.......;)

wow! i have one and only spent 45 on the thing and cant stand it... terribly inefficient in my opinion. honestly id say instead of getting two of those just get:

a) vape box

or

b) bong + vape bowl + heat gun

they are much more effective and efficient

Those are nothing more than a soldering iron with a metal cup screwed on in place of the soldering tip and a small fish bowl on top.lol That is why they tend to burn the pot. There is no temperature control except maximum heat! The volcano is the king of vapes. I've heard good things about the vapir I think it's called. But if your on a budget this bc vape will work better than no vape will. :cheesygrinsmiley: There are just better ones available. Unfortunately to get the best costs boo-coo bucks too. You could buy 10 of these bc vapes for about the price of 1 volcano.

Maybe you guys can find a better one on here. They dont sell vape box on here. I'd sorta like to stay with this site, keep supporting the supporters lol

EDIT: The volcanos way outta the question lol.

BC vape was my first. As bad as it was, it still sold me on vaporizing. But pick up a cheap box unit on ebay and you'll be a lot better off. It's nice to support sponsors, but not worth getting ripped off. You want convection heating, not conduction.

Back
Top Bottom