What Is The Best Portable Microscope To Check For Bugs & Plant Issues?

Any Opinions on Digital Microscopes? Celestron? Dino-Lite?

Celestron 44301 Handheld Digital Microscope 15 to 30x, $27

Celestron 44302 10x to 40x & 150x digital power $59 comes w/ stand

New Dino Lite AM2011 Microscope & MS21W Stand USB Digital Handheld Camera Bundle $139. Optical Zoom: 200x

any other suggestions? I never found one that will work w/ iPad :(

i use a cheep magnafing glass. for readers . you can find them at books stores or online just google it. able to see mites and leave worms and all fungi . i use it for tricome color test before harvesting.

On a low budget? 5 buks for this, stick this to any Iphone or cell phone w/ a camera, trichomes seen on your screen are about 60X magnified on mine. pics come out fine. can be
Microscope_5_bucks.jpg
seen on youtube

On a low budget? 5 buks for this, stick this to any Iphone or cell phone w/ a camera, trichomes seen on your screen are about 60X magnified on mine. pics come out fine. can be
Microscope_5_bucks.jpg
seen on youtube

isnt that a Phresh Illuminated Microscope 60x not really made for a iPhone - more of a loop type.

I have just purchased a awesome magnifer. SEARCH: jeweler's lighted high-power eye Loupe 30 & 60x LED..
is nicely packaged & large enough for my hands. Bright LED light & neat case for storage.
this one came from Threseasons via A mazon. long 2.5 week shipping, though.
no pix through it!
just works so well.
Slag

Thanks Trichomes,
This is what I bought.
search:
Jeweler's Lighted High-Power Eye Loupe 30 & 60X LED
by Threeseasons

cost $4.22 + shipping
real happy, its large lens & physical size, just fits my hands & is well lighted.
the 60x needs you right on top of it. then ...WoW!
Thx,
Slag

Anyone have any other suggestions to add to this post? I am looking for a good USB Microscope to get some good photo's and possibly videos of trichomes so I would like to get a 200x to 400x one....but seems that most of the ones available are cheap imported ones with little to no support and I have a hard time finding any reviews that aren't hidden promotions.

Any suggestions on good brands and models? I am looking for one that is below $100 bucks and preferably has an optical zoom with digital zoom.

If you have one and would like to share your trichome shots I think it may help me make a decision... Thanks everyone!

Looks Awesome!
put on my Xmas list!
Slag

Back
Top Bottom