LED's, which of these gives you the best bang for the buck?

420 Warrior

I've been watching the evolution of LED grow lights for a few years now and they're really starting to look like they've worked out most of the bugs and are really competing with HID's now although still seemingly very expensive, at least they're putting out much more positive output for large yields and overall plant health so I can now see the positive side of acquiring one of these cutting edge LED systems.

The one question my friends and myself have about these is, for the price, which one/one's of these will do the most without costing a fortune to buy or like I asked in the thread title "which of these gives you the best bang for the buck?"

As always I appreciate everyone's feedback and I look forward to seeing what everyone recommend's in an effort to help my friends and myself in our decision process to buy one of these cool new low power cost/low heat grow lights :thanks: & :peace:

420 Warrior

:Namaste:

Ok, here is a list of links to our sponsors that carry LED's so if anyone else wants to look them over for themselves please feel free;

Welcome to: Shanty Gardening Supplies
LED grow lights direct
MotherShip LED Grow Light with Enhanced Spectrum
600W Quantum LED Grow Light | Grow Stealth LED | 3W LED Grow Lights
600 Watt LED Grow Light | Replace 1400 Watt MH/HPS System | Dorm Grow
600 Watt LED Plant Lighting System
NEW - Diamond Series LEDs - Extreme 3w LED Technology - Advanced LED Grow Lights

I'm still not sure what I need to be looking for where these LED's are concerned so anyone willing to look these over and give me a rundown on what makes one better than the other and which prices are more fair than others I would greatly appreciate any help that can be offered...:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom