Exploring the Microscopic World of Trichome Photography

That's a damn fine first crack at it! :welldone:

Also, in case anyone was wondering how the new mic clip works, here's a pic of it:

It's definitely more stable than electrical tape!

Morning Shed :)

I have a glitter close up thingy like that one but my stand is shite.

Where did you get that one?

This little doober works great for holding stuff. Just tighten it onto a tripod stand or whatever. I have several of these, very adjustable.
jaws clamp.jpg

LOL I hadn't imagined that!
It works great as them you can focus easily on other parts of the subject.

Something that I’m going to mess around with is completely different lighting in each image as well and see what comes out of it. Those Gels Lady Canafan posted would be fun. But also to go from cool to warm lighting and from different angles without blowing it out too much.

I swear I need to find my damn camera bag!! I know it’s around here somewhere LOL

Something that I’m going to mess around with is completely different lighting in each image as well and see what comes out of it. Those Gels Lady Canafan posted would be fun. But also to go from cool to warm lighting and from different angles without blowing it out too much.

I swear I need to find my damn camera bag!! I know it’s around here somewhere LOL
You'll find it when you're looking for something else. :rofl:

My phone can do manual focus so I'll give that a try. Thanks Ke0ncp!

My camera bag is under my bed and probably has a few rolls of Tri-X in it along with the three bodies and four lenses. I wonder if any of them still work. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom