Exploring the Microscopic World of Trichome Photography

20240220_190447.jpg
Zkittlez Glue Elite
DAAYUMM!!!

Hello folks a few trich shots & have figured out how to take pics freehand that turned out ok, first pic of just trichs but if you zoom in you can see that they are starting to drip & the last 3 pics are from a light burned bud thought you all might find those interesting

2024_02_19_23_23_43_428.png

2024_02_22_14_50_01_588.png

2024_02_24_17_06_31_106.png

2024_02_24_17_07_35_465.png

Hello folks a few trich shots & have figured out how to take pics freehand that turned out ok, first pic of just trichs but if you zoom in you can see that they are starting to drip & the last 3 pics are from a light burned bud thought you all might find those interesting
Great trichs and great trich pics con! If by "drip" you're talking about these:

I learned from the creator of this thread that those are places where the trichomes once were touching but spread apart as the plant grew. She posted about it back in 2021 here.

Great trichs and great trich pics con! If by "drip" you're talking about these:

I learned from the creator of this thread that those are places where the trichomes once were touching but spread apart as the plant grew. She posted about it back in 2021 here.
Thanks Shed didn't know that

Acapulco Gold by Barney's Farm. Harvested 7-2023. Pictures taken 3-4-24 of cured flower under usb 2.0Meg microscope. Very potent and good tasting cured flower.

AG harvest 12-23 taken 3-24 (1)3.jpg

usb microscope, Acapulco Gold by Barney's Farm harvested July 2023. Picture taken 3-4-24.

AG harvest 12-23 taken 3-24 (2)2.jpg

usb microscope, Acapulco Gold by Barney's Farm harvested July 2023. Picture taken 3-4-24.

AG harvest 12-23 taken 3-24 (3)3.jpg

AG harvest 12-23 taken 3-24 (4)3.jpg

:)

I am still messing around with trying to get good closeup shots of my current grow. If it's not the rain and wind, it's the sun shining at me at me and the camera when I am trying to take pics on the balcony, after all you are supposed to have the sun behind you in an ideal shot.

But here are a few closeups that I liked from my last grow. I am growing the same strain again on current grow because it is gives such strong long lasting high altho the trichomes don't really tell you that.

I am still messing around with trying to get good closeup shots of my current grow. If it's not the rain and wind, it's the sun shining at me at me and the camera when I am trying to take pics on the balcony, after all you are supposed to have the sun behind you in an ideal shot.

But here are a few closeups that I liked from my last grow. I am growing the same strain again on current grow because it is gives such strong long lasting high altho the trichomes don't really tell you that.

Fantastic shots there!! You have a couple of contest entries imo!

The 3rd pic is like a green toxic waste tongue... Imagine that licking across your skin!!

Back
Top Bottom