Veg to Flower.. What is a good way to make the transition?

Coastal Dharma

Hello All!

Im wondering what everyone does in preparation/the process of transitioning their plants from Vegetative to Flower.

I'd like to hear everyones opinion on going from 18/6 to 12/12 (Do you do it in one day? Step the timer down over a # of days? 24-36 hours of dark? etc...

BUT more importantly i'd really love to hear what everyone does as a transition regarding switching from their Veg nutrients to their Bloom
nutrients. I feel like every thing i read online says something different and i just want to get a general consensus on what people in this forum think is the best way to do it.

I really want to transition them without a hitch, so all advice is welcome! :Namaste:

I have 6 plants: (2 Oregan Peach), (2 Granddaddy Purple), (1 charlottes web CBD), and (1 Do-Si-Do) ALL FEM Photo seeds from Crop King seeds.
I grow in a 4x5 tent with a 6" IPower 350CFM inline fan with carbon filter, a 4" ipower 150CFM Inline fan with variable speed controller(I use in. flower for air intake so i dont need any vents open during their dark periods that could let in light).
And i grow under a Mars Hydro FC-6500. i have an Apera instruments PH meter that i regularly calibrate along with a HM Digital TDS-3 handheld tester. i keep my tent at around 25-27 degrees(77-80F)with a RH of 50%-65%.

Any advice is welcome, just please only bring good energy. :) The world has enough negativity.

Spread the love!!:Namaste:

Hello All!

Im wondering what everyone does in preparation/the process of transitioning their plants from Vegetative to Flower.

I'd like to hear everyones opinion on going from 18/6 to 12/12 (Do you do it in one day? Step the timer down over a # of days? 24-36 hours of dark? etc...

BUT more importantly i'd really love to hear what everyone does as a transition regarding switching from their Veg nutrients to their Bloom
nutrients. I feel like every thing i read online says something different and i just want to get a general consensus on what people in this forum think is the best way to do it.

I really want to transition them without a hitch, so all advice is welcome! :Namaste:

I have 6 plants: (2 Oregan Peach), (2 Granddaddy Purple), (1 charlottes web CBD), and (1 Do-Si-Do) ALL FEM Photo seeds from Crop King seeds.
I grow in a 4x5 tent with a 6" IPower 350CFM inline fan with carbon filter, a 4" ipower 150CFM Inline fan with variable speed controller(I use in. flower for air intake so i dont need any vents open during their dark periods that could let in light).
And i grow under a Mars Hydro FC-6500. i have an Apera instruments PH meter that i regularly calibrate along with a HM Digital TDS-3 handheld tester. i keep my tent at around 25-27 degrees(77-80F)with a RH of 50%-65%.

Any advice is welcome, just please only bring good energy. :) The world has enough negativity.

Spread the love!!:Namaste:

Hi there.
I go straight to 12/12. I tried to do it gradually over a week period, but it didn't seem to make a difference. Keep it simple.
I feed the veg nutes the first two weeks in flower, than switch to bloom.
I found that if I switched right away, I ended up with Nitrogen deficiencies. But it could also be specific to the nutes I use.
I am sure the more experienced growers will have suggestions for you as well.
Namaste

Hi there.
I go straight to 12/12. I tried to do it gradually over a week period, but it didn't seem to make a difference. Keep it simple.
I feed the veg nutes the first two weeks in flower, than switch to bloom.
I found that if I switched right away, I ended up with Nitrogen deficiencies. But it could also be specific to the nutes I use.
I am sure the more experienced growers will have suggestions for you as well.
Namaste
Thanks for the reply @Gabby987 :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom