Advice needed

Mrgrower221

420 Member
1A4C86A4-CF38-4E0D-9D1E-36B75B26C3C9.jpeg

Hi everyone just need abit of advice here.

I’m growing amnesia haze. These are about 33 days from seed their height is around 16inches these are autos I’m giving them a litre of water with biobizz bio grow every 2 days. I’m using biobizz all mix soil. Just wondering what day I could switch to flower? An how often would I water in flower also best temp in flower too. Thanks

1A4C86A4-CF38-4E0D-9D1E-36B75B26C3C9.jpeg

Hi everyone just need abit of advice here.

I’m growing amnesia haze. These are about 33 days from seed their height is around 16inches these are autos I’m giving them a litre of water with biobizz bio grow every 2 days. I’m using biobizz all mix soil. Just wondering what day I could switch to flower? An how often would I water in flower also best temp in flower too. Thanks
Hello @Mrgrower221 great garden.
I usually wait until I see pistols before switching to flowering nutrients.
In flower they will drink more but I believe you still have to let biobizz dry between watering. It also needs to stay warm for microbes.
You might want to lift the pot to see if its dried enough to let air into the soil.
I find about 26-28 c is a great temp for forming hard buds.
Good air circulation and light are important also.
I like to keep rh below 50 if possible.
Happy growing.
Bill

You don't need to flip to 12/12 with autos, they will 'Automatically' flower under any light schedule
In All-Mix I'd go easy on the BioGrow and consider some BioHeaven & ActiVera with your BioBloom/TopMax
Though I grow Bio too, I do cheat with a dose of CalMag/PK 13/14 about 2/3 weeks after first flowers show, which should start in the next week or two
I've had autos not flower due to (I think) excess N, so check the leaves aren't very dark green in daylight and if they are, give a mini-flush of pH 6.5 water

I haven’t switched to a 12/12 yet I’m still in veg . When would you advise to switch to 12/12 light
I don't grow autos my friend but from what I understand they grow well at 18/6 or 20/4.
They don't need 12/12.
As soon as pistols appear id switch to 20 on 4 off.
But let's see if an actual auto grower has a recommendation.
Bill

Hello @Mrgrower221 great garden.
I usually wait until I see pistols before switching to flowering nutrients.
In flower they will drink more but I believe you still have to let biobizz dry between watering. It also needs to stay warm for microbes.
You might want to lift the pot to see if its dried enough to let air into the soil.
I find about 26-28 c is a great temp for forming hard buds.
Good air circulation and light are important also.
I like to keep rh below 50 if possible.
Happy growing.
Bill
6BDE6DD1-95EF-4524-B9B3-5A5B2047FCAE.jpeg
CE6D317B-C858-4068-803A-C79A010E45EE.jpeg

Do you know why this is happening on the leaf on some of them theirs the odd little hole in the leaf

6BDE6DD1-95EF-4524-B9B3-5A5B2047FCAE.jpeg
CE6D317B-C858-4068-803A-C79A010E45EE.jpeg

Do you know why this is happening on the leaf on some of them theirs the odd little hole in the leaf
From what I've seen before holes or missing chunks from leaves is usually from pests.
Check underneath, any bugs ,eggs or poop on them?
Bill

Back
Top Bottom