Been gone - I'm back

want1

Joined a few years ago, some redneck that didn't like bikers ran me off the road one day...I am almost back to normal after years of rehab. Haven't been able to really do anything for the last couple years because of a severe head injury...but the cells are clicking again...lost a lot of memory....so what is up with these autos are they worth growing and where can I get seeds. Looked at some of the banks online, but most just look too spammy or rippers...don't know which one will send to US. Thanks for the help and glad to be back. Ed

Re: Been gone-I'm back

:welcome: want1 to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
I have only had experience with one of the seed banks who sponsor us... Herbies... and they send to the US and are tops in my book!
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

Getting better everyday...certain strains are moving me right along. Look to get back on a motorcycle soon. Got the grow thing heading in the right direction... Can't swing LED right now, so going with 2 panels T5 4ft X 4 tube panels in a tent. Got all the gear from my friendly Home Depot. Gotta get seeds. Little hesitant about the feminized autos...seems they are a bitch to get done right. Thanks for the welcome.

Gotta get seeds. Little hesitant about the feminized autos...seems they are a bitch to get done right. Thanks for the welcome.

I'm doing my first grow with 2 photo plant bag seeds, and 2 feminized autos. I was skeptical when I first heard about them, but so far have been most pleased. It's been fairly easy. Plenty of help available here also. Get growing and get back on two wheels. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom